UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for other newbs

TomM

Wanderer
Looking for other newbs

I just found this gem of a game about a week ago,would like to find others like myself to party up with and go on hunts and talk about the game with.I dont understand the lingo of the old players yet,"lrc,bod,ect..so any help with that would be nice also...Im online most of the time,when im not at work.Iv been hanging out in Haven but want to go other places,when I do by myself I gett my butt kicked...ty.

wesmiley

Sorceror
Re: Looking for other newbs

welp TomM, if you need any further help, message me :) been playing this great game for 10 years :) would love to help if needed.

TomM

Wanderer

well now it seems thers not to many noobs looking to get together and learn more about this sweet game,but thats ok,ill just go kill stuff by myself then(sadface.)

Perad

Wanderer

When do you play? I am trying to get on for an hour or so a day between 8-10pm GMT.

If you play around then let me know :)

wesmiley

Sorceror

well my computer has to get repaired and this computer is giving me a hard time.. so.. i usually play between 4-10pm EST

TomM

Wanderer

Thanks for the Feedback.I havent been on much due to a death in the family but I will be getting back to it soon.

TomM

Wanderer

Are you as High as a kite? As dumb as a rock?
You failed the Drug test,dont blame me.

Blacula

Knight

Crocodiles can hold their breath underwater for hours and stop their breathing, lucky bastards. :<

dead-eye

Knight

Blacula;664423 said:
Crocodiles can hold their breath underwater for hours and stop their breathing, lucky bastards. :<

i believe they can slow their heartbeat to once a minute, maybe its even longer than that, but idk cant remember.

did someone say high as a kite?:rolleyes:

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

TomM;664311 said:
your a rude one Mister Dank,Im confused by your post.
Please feel free to ignore forum trolls. Welcome to Demise :D If you have any game related questions, feel free to use the page button while in game to talk to a staff member.
-SRC Midnight

silvertiger

Knight

CNS_Midnight;664996 said:
Please feel free to ignore forum trolls. Welcome to Demise :D If you have any game related questions, feel free to use the page button while in game to talk to a staff member.
-SRC Midnight

Fail! They are hardly ever on. No offense, but they have lives. If you have a game related question usually easiest to post a thread in the general discussion section.:D

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

silvertiger;665914 said:
Fail! They are hardly ever on. No offense, but they have lives. If you have a game related question usually easiest to post a thread in the general discussion section.:D
I am generally on to answer pages, and I am aware that we have lives :D