UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for pac players.

phrost54

Squire
It has been years since I have played this game... I am installing the client and was wondering who from Pacific is currently playing Hybrid?

lowhand

Sorceror
I used to play Pacific

My characters: LiGht, Azazal, Robin, shou- was in ESF but forgot what other guilds I was in.

I have slight recollection of uggae and phrost and goku. Hit me up if you guys want to play. It would be nice to have all the pacific ppl together

I used to play off and on from LBTR until about 3 years ago. My name was Tybalt on the shard. My buddy Josh played as well and his name was Shadow Lord and ran with FL back in their hayday when Ooji was running it.

Yeah I remember the name Shaolin we will probably try and get back playing UO on here in a few months when I get back. Were you in FL with him?

Yeah we both joined back when Dracus was in charge. He stayed in fl throughout his tenure on uo. I was in and out a few times, don't much like to zerg and a lot of times it was just too easy, but I liked Ooji a lot and did play some with FL when he was in charge as well...

Winter-NC

Wanderer
Yeah kinda late posting to this but hey oh well! I played Pac as well. Was Winter/Josephine and was in FL, KGB, VG, NC