UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for pvp guild

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: Looking for pvp guild

Mae Var just quit XVII aka Zen... i will not be surprise if he joins NFH- since he is always changing flag

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;631523 said:
No fucking shit.

says the one who wont 1v1 anyone, and is just pathetic and crys about ping... stop fucking caring and get good a pvp.

Reefer!;631542 said:
says the one who wont 1v1 anyone, and is just pathetic and crys about ping... stop fucking caring and get good a pvp.

Says the fucking bitch who cries about his graphics lag causing him all sorts of problems. Mine's legit you faggot. Learn something about networking, or communications at all. Maybe go finish school chump, instead of jumping on my nuts.

Also try learning how to use any form of spellplay, incoherence is nothing but ignorance.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;631544 said:
Says the fucking bitch who cries about his graphics lag causing him all sorts of problems. Mine's legit you faggot. Learn something about networking, or communications at all. Maybe go finish school chump, instead of jumping on my nuts.

Also try learning how to use any form of spellplay, incoherence is nothing but ignorance.

rofl yeah dude i have graphics lag, but that doesnt stop me from pvping now does it? I still 1v1 people and i still take them down.. I dont see why your getting so upset just becuase you cant pvp on a 10+ year old and never will be able to... You will always be sad and fucking pathetic.

Eskeshehir;631532 said:
Nevermind, He already did LOL View attachment 17790

It also appears that NFH, is another unwildly organized Faggoting zerg. Neat.
What the fuck is your delusional ass spewing now? NFH- is basically all USA with the exception of Fandul/Vlado/Wayne/Galder. Get you facts straight before you start running your mouth kid.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Reefer!;631545 said:
We made NFH- to ally us with ITP, USA, PAY and everyone who want to pvp, even PONT because we cant stop Balin, Seer, Kureian and all the brasilian guys .

true!

Xeneize

Sorceror

Wie Yu So Bad;631550 said:
What the fuck is your delusional ass spewing now? NFH- is basically all USA with the exception of Fandul/Vlado/Wayne/Galder/Blame/Pont/Fenix/Mordrid/all ITP, all PAY . .

agreed

Vlado is Blame (lol). Fenske (Fenix) would never get invited in our guild. Mordrid is in ITP. Pont? The naked SW guy? He's in B@D.

Maldita

Wanderer

Wie Yu So Bad;631556 said:
Vlado is Blame (lol). Fenske (Fenix) would never get invited in our guild. Mordrid is in ITP. Pont? The naked SW guy? He's in B@D.

But ITP is allied with NFH. So is the same!

Peen8902000

Wanderer

in before lich lord

and let us not forget the real problem here all guilds suck unless they have mass amounts of neck beard

Lucifall

Knight

Reefer!;631545 said:
rofl yeah dude i have graphics lag, but that doesnt stop me from pvping now does it? I still 1v1 people and i still take them down.. I dont see why your getting so upset just becuase you cant pvp on a 10+ year old and never will be able to... You will always be sad and fucking pathetic.

I am pretty sure that if Esk had your ping he would easily ditch you and half of the so claimed "good" PvPers in here. No offense to you tho, you are a good mage.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Lucifall;631577 said:
I am pretty sure that if Esk had your ping he would easily ditch you and half of the so claimed "good" PvPers in here. No offense to you tho, you are a good mage.

Actually u havent fought me latley on my pure mage, I am getting better, Dueled applesauce last night, and i actually killed him like 2 times, but he won mutiple times... I dont even think eske can beat apple Once in a duel.... So what does that tell you? I am getting my pvp back

Lucifall

Knight

Reefer!;631593 said:
Actually u havent fought me latley on my pure mage, I am getting better, Dueled applesauce last night, and i actually killed him like 2 times, but he won mutiple times... I dont even think eske can beat apple Once in a duel.... So what does that tell you? I am getting my pvp back

My opinion stands the same. Try pure maging with 230 ping, you won't do as well as you do now.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Lucifall;631596 said:
My opinion stands the same. Try pure maging with 230 ping, you won't do as well as you do now.

eske could never kill me, and will not... Let me send you my computer as soon as i manage a new one, and you try to pvp on mine.

Lucifall

Knight

Reefer!;631598 said:
eske could never kill me, and will not... Let me send you my computer as soon as i manage a new one, and you try to pvp on mine.

I would just fix and tweak your PC. Try playing with my ping vs me having 10-50, you won't be able to do much.