UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for some one to help Build a new guild.

Looking for some one to help Build a new guild.

Well as you guys know, i got hacked and got almost nothing left. I would need a person that would like to help me build a new guild. That means help buy a house, or just use one of his for the guild. I will be getting the ressources for it. If you can help me with it, PM me plz or leave your aim here. I will tell you the details.

I've got a nice plot that I could probably give to you. It's got water access, and it's not far from minoc/vesper. My AIM is Zidane2013, I am always invis.

ZBeeblebrox said:
You mean like the Naked Archers of Doom?
well actually yea. the archers was the most fun thing ive ever done in uo, but you guys never went on raids. so yeaa, im starting an archer guild for ppl that actually want to do raids and not just farm gold all day with tamers :/.

Kurupt said:
hey i thought u were quitting what happened to that oh yah u wanted attention? oic
nah. i just remembered bout NAD and thought how fun it was and i thought i should make a guild like that cause ppl arent active in nad

Ahoy Matey

Wanderer
There's already NAD and now the indians. Just wondering without trying to flame you how your guild is different from the above and why should new members follow you when you quit your guild and the game 2 days ago.

Ahoy Matey said:
There's already NAD and now the indians. Just wondering without trying to flame you how your guild is different from the above and why should new members follow you when you quit your guild and the game 2 days ago.
1.NAD has fallen into inactivity
2. NAD only has raids at like 12pm east timeeach saturday
3. alot of people know me
4. ive decided that i would stay to have some fun

Let me get this straight, u have a guild full of only archers? Wouldn't it be wise to have some tanks/thieves/mages to accompany on the raids? If you need a tank I would be interested in joining, I just started a thieves guild w/ my thief a few days ago.

duxwig

Wanderer
CrazyCracka420 said:
Let me get this straight, u have a guild full of only archers? Wouldn't it be wise to have some tanks/thieves/mages to accompany on the raids? If you need a tank I would be interested in joining, I just started a thieves guild w/ my thief a few days ago.

The point was, we were naked with only bows.

Theres nothing to lose besides a piddly bow and some bandaids.

Its not about the loot, its about the element of suprise and dropping someone in .25 seconds when 15 people shoot at them :)

Rev/Nap/Sam

Wanderer
1. Your a biter...
2. People are busy with little things called their life...
3. Your just one more person to kill...

Any member willing to quit NAD and join this Wannabie rip off may go ahead.. Just gives us more people to kill

duxwig

Wanderer
CrazyCracka420 said:

A thieving guild?
Whos all in it?
Cooperation and chain looting involved?

duxwig

Wanderer
Rev/Nap/Sam said:
1. Your a biter...
2. People are busy with little things called their life...
3. Your just one more person to kill...

Any member willing to quit NAD and join this Wannabie rip off may go ahead.. Just gives us more people to kill

I contemplated joining just now.

Not because im bitter or what not...but because I'm bored as **** right now of UO and NAD was great.

I'm all for reviving NAD as is, although I would not be able to play on weekends 99% of the time when everyone wants to play and go out.

I'm willing to setup a webpage w/ a schedule of events and raid times so we get more people on and organization if everyones for it.

The spur of the moment "Lets go on a raid!" thing just doesnt cut it. And nasty's right on the money with the "raids dont happen till midnight" line.

:/

duxwig said:
I'm willing to setup a webpage w/ a schedule of events and raid times so we get more people on and organization if everyones for it.

:/
exactly what i wanted to do. NAD isnt well organized. its like whoever is on knows bout the raid. then everyone trys to aim everyone and everything gets messed up. the lack of organization ruins the guild.