UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking to start guild

Lt. Legolas

Wanderer
Hey guys,

So coming back to the free shards after a long break and a long life at catskills. I have decided to recreate "The Sentinals" from catskills. However for Hybrid I renamed it "The Crimson Alliance"

The guild is military type ranks and consists of a Cavalry aspect and a Infantry aspect as well as the usual Quarter Masters and Civilians if enough members are found i'm sure a Naval aspect of the guild will be explored. For now I just wanna interact with the RP community that already is around and see if we can pick up some interest.

Just wanted to know where the RP hotspots were on Hybrid now..and let you guys know I'm around and looking for some fun interactions.

Cort.

Sorceror
I wouldn't call them hotspots at the moment but the orcs are based at the yew fort as usual, and the SOK guild which recently returned is based in Jhelom.
Theres not really one place where all the RP guilds go like a tavern or anything.. but it would be nice.

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Hate to dissapoint you, but SoK seems dead to me, no movement on our Guildportal, and I can't catch anyone from guild on AIM. Shit, it was the only thing that kept me playing on hybrid.. RPing on hybrid was never easy thanks to griefers, but hell, we had lots of fun. I just hope that our leader knights (Shawn Lukes, Logan Brennan) come back, that would kick the whole SoK back in place. If anyone manages to meet them online, tell them to let me know.

Signed
Former Knight Commander
John Nails