UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looks like Del pond might become the thing again

Nesurit

Sorceror

Lol... we actually messed around and did some alchy 2v2s 3 buddies and surit.. yeah we did. Get thanked a couple times 6v2 6v3... all you pussies talking shit but none of u want some..especially 1v1. Hey Pat I go into work at 7:30 pm... log in and 1v1 me, wish a nigga would.

Nobody wants to 1v1 you anymore because we all grew tired of beating you with little to no effort
little to no effort, if that were true... like when i spank surit 42-0.. you think i will mind keeping on going? he's easy... but action is action u fucking pussy. sucks ur scared=/

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
little to no effort, if that were true... like when i spank surit 42-0.. you think i will mind keeping on going? he's easy... but action is action u fucking pussy. sucks ur scared=/
You beat a mentally retarded foreigner who eats dogs.

GG

Who hasn't rekt that scrub?

My action is spanking you over 100x.

Care to see the photo bucket album?

Get good

You beat a mentally retarded foreigner who eats dogs.

GG

Who hasn't rekt that scrub?

My action is spanking you over 100x.

Care to see the photo bucket album?

Get good
how about this, let's do 10-20 duels, first to 10-20, the loser has to change their name for a month=P nothing will make you step foot back in the pits with me, u know better.