UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Loot to watch for

tesract

Wanderer
I've been farming with my disco tamer, on blood elementals mostly to get gold.

I'm still quite learning, and often wonder if I should be grabbing up some of the weapons / armor I'm finding. Is there a list somewhere of the stuff I should watch out for?

For example:
radiant scimitar - ssi (hml/hll/hsl) di hci ??+
double axe - ssi 20+ (hml/hll/hsl) 20+ di ??+
rings/bracers with fc1 fcr3
meddible armor with lmc 16+ decent resists and ???

Currently I just grab up any weapons with ssi over about 14, and armor with lrc over 15 and figure i'll sort through them later.

Loler

Page
1 handed - mage wep 20-25 , no pen with dci or hit spell. also can have pen if its really amazing. a 1 hander -20 sc no pen with 10+ dci will sell for 20-50kk.

1/3's are always good to grab cause jewels only weigh 1 stone anyways so you wont be limiting yourself from looting by grabbing them. truthfully the most money is in jewelry when you are looting.

10 Hci 10 dci 20 ep 20 di ring and brace will sell for 20-50kk as well.
2fcr or 3fcr rings with 20+ necro/mage skill some dci and 15+ ep will also sell for a decent ammount.

its really hard to list all the combinations of jewelry that will sell for a bunch the real trick is playing the game and learning what people are looking for. you will miss alot of decent items when you are first starting out because you might not know what people want.

Artenios

Traveler
Soo a blade staff with 100% ice damage, 10 %HCI, SC no pen and 42 Life leech i just trash to the newbie box yesterday may worth something?