UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LORE Pet Contest

DROGADICTO

Sorceror
LORE Pet Contest

Greetings Tamers of Demise!

## CANCELED ##

LORE guild will be holding a pet contest at our Guild House (East of Umbra, pic below). The event will happen on the 23rd at 6:00 pm EST.

We will be holding fights of the following pets:

-Hiryus
-Nightmares
-Dragons
-White Wyrms
-Rune Beetles
-Bake Kitsunes
-Dogs
-Chickens
-Combos (any pet combo accepted)

The Combo category will accept any pet combos, you will be picked up random to fight other random combo of pets. This means you could end up having to fight a Dragon+Mare combo with your pack of Hell Hounds for example.

Rules:

-One char can sign up only once for each type of fight; multi clienting is allowed.

-Sign up fee will be 1k per pet; all the sign up gold will be added to the prizes.

-At the day of the contest we will be accepting signups at a set time before the event. All you have to do is bring a book with your name (as title) and the pets you want to compete with, and 1k per pet to the place marked (pic below).

-To participate you will have to join a guild that will be created specially for the event, so that we can do it under Tram ruleset to avoid any problems we might have in Fel. Let your guild leaders know about that beforehand.

-Come wearing only blessed items and don't have anything you can't afford to loose in your pack. We won't take resposabilities on what other players could do, neither refund any insurance or items lost. That's why we ask you to come with only your fame/karma to loose.

-If you cast any spells, try to heal your pet or use barding abilities during the fights you are immediately disqualified and will get the "I ban thee" stick. Same happens if you attack other player/pet during the contest, do anything that could give you advantage on other players, grief, talk bs, ect. There won't be a second chance, all are supposed to have fun, not only one selfish being.

-The commands that you can give your pet: all stay, to place it in position when asked to do so; all kill, when you are allowed to do so; all come, right after the fight is over.

-We ask that you dismount and place your pet(s) in the stables (1st lvl of our guild house). No other pets than the ones fighting will be allowed in the arena (top lvl of our guild house).

We will provide a veterinary with bandages/food to ressurect dead pets after the fights and heal wounded pets/replenish their stamina; a gate bot to Luna stables, and a Mage to invis players that are competing/ressurect if something goes wrong.

Prize list (I'll go on posting while it grows):

-Donation Ethy Ki-Rin
-All the gold from signups (in one single check)
-50k check
-100k check
-Clothing Bless Deed
-Blessed Ice Blue Robe/Cloak set (tailor made, unmarked)
-Vet Ethy Ostard
-Vet Ethy of your choice
-Special Dye Tub
-Runebook Dye Tub
-Luna Lance
-Night's Kiss
-Enchanted Titan Leg Bone
-Nox Ranger's Heavy Crossbow
-Lolo's Lute
-Cavorting Club
-Pixie Swatter
-The Dragon Slayer
-3x +10 stat scroll
-3x +5 stat scroll

The Beef is on the search for the grand prize and I will announce it once he finds it, all I can say is that it will be a magnificant pet.

*Feel free to donate stuff for prizes, your name will be posted here and you will have our gratitude forever.*
Donators: cuattamu (Ender/Third); TKE264 (Clyde); Round Table Guild (RTG).

We encourage you to bring your piles of glacial snow, I want to see a mass snowball war during all the event. RP or not, it's up to you...and your pets! :D

Attachments

• gh.JPG
    gh.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 253
  • prize.JPG
    prize.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 149

surgat

Wanderer
Re: LORE Pet Contest

we cant spell anything on fights...
but can we vet the pets???
or are we there just for the "all kill" and vet only after the battles?

xaxas

Wanderer

surgat;355866 said:
we cant spell anything on fights...
but can we vet the pets???
or are we there just for the "all kill" and vet only after the battles?

If two pets fight while their masters vet it will be a battle of "Who runs out of bandages first", so no, no vetting ;)

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

xaxas;355992 said:
If two pets fight while their masters vet it will be a battle of "Who runs out of bandages first", so no, no vetting ;)

That's it.

EDIT: Bakes added.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Two weeks till the event fellow Tamers!

You still have plenty time to bond and train your beasts!!!

The Beef

Sorceror

Ok, heres some details for the upcoming LORE Pet Event…the event will be Friday, Feb. 23nd and will begin at 6pm Eastern Standard Time(that’s 7 hours before SWs usually begins)
The tournament will consist of 10 divisions. They are:
Chicken
Dog
Nightmare
Bake Kitsune
Dragon
Rune Beetle
White Wyrm
Hiyru
Grand Champion – any combination equaling 5 slots
Bet your pets –any combination equaling 5 slots

The Beef

Sorceror

Each division has its own prize for the winner and special consolation prizes which I will explain here:

For the minor divisions(single pet), the winner will recieve a 100k check....all entrants in the minor divisions that do not win, can compete in the consolation rumble. The consolation rumble will consist of all the remain pets, organized by slots, fighting in free for alls for an additional prize

The Winner of the Grand Champion Division will recieve the following:
100k check + all the fees we collect
Blessed Ice Blue Robe and Cloak Set
a Veteran Ethy of your choice
+ 10 stats scroll
a special Grand Prize that Im still searching for

The Runner Up will recieve:
Ethy Ostard
+10 stats scroll
clothing bless deed

The Final Division is unsanctioned and there is no set prize. The prizes will be the pets themselves....In the Bet Your Pets division, the winner of each match will get the pet of the loser....obvisously this division isnt for everyone, but i think a few players might be up to the challenge

The Beef

Sorceror

We also plan to hold raffles throughout the event with the following prizes being raffled:

9 Raffle prizes:
Donation Ki rin
Special Dye Tub
Runebook dye Tub
Lolos
Pixie Swatter
+10 stats
3x +5 stats
Thats atleast 9 drawing so far and will add more as the donations roll in....I will explain the raffle details further was we get closer to the event

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

The event will be re-scheduled. Due to irl problems The Beef won't be able to joins us today, so I have decided to re-schedule it.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Digatalas;378752 said:
think we could maybe do this again? i missed it the first time and it sounds like fun...

Actually it did not happen (yet). I was hoping that The Beef would join us (I have a lot of respect for him, he was our former leader, I really wanted him to participate) but unfortunately he's having some problems IRL and I haven't seen him on for a while (couple months). I am very busy IRL too (masters degree, work, ect) but I still got all the prizes and I'm really willing to do this.

I am going to talk to some of out members to see if they can help me out and schedule a new date for the event. For now I can say that it will happen on a saturday or sunday cause those are the only days that I have spare time to play a lot.

I will post the new date and stuff when we are ready.

Ulizeus

Sorceror

I cant on weekends, skull, family, sports, parties, or whatever shows off, I spend more time on weekdays for playing.