UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lost Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost Support

You're a good guy Ryan, and I try to click the ads and banners all the time. But since this whole stupid ass mare bullshit, I won't even attempt to support it in that sense. And NO, I will not stop playing as this is still the best server out there. And NO, you cannot make me do this legally.

Thanks, have a nice day. :)

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3527
Mare was fed just before I left town with it as a matter of fact.

M

Mark

Let me get this straight: You make false accusations. You don't apologize. You don't listen. You expect me to replace a mare I've never seen (even though its our policy never to replace items/pets). And now you're telling Ryan he's a bad person and you refuse to support his shard, but you're going to continue playing it.

I suggest you modify you're attitude. Ken asked me to give you another chance, lets hope you use it wisely.

Ken-hybrid

Wanderer
sliptongue, you've been around the forums long enough to understand that you should PM me regarding any feedback relating to my staff.
Looks like the other thread was closed, and so is this one. There is no reason to post about it publically, as it has nothing to do with anybody else.

Now, Ryan says he checkeds the command logs, so we did look at your situation, but found no evidence supporting it. While I understand the frustration in losing your pet, though there's not much that can be done about it.

Next time something like this happens, please e-mail me ( ken(at)runuo(dot)com ) or send me a private message on these forums before making wild accusations at my staff team.

As for your comment about us not being able to legally stop you from accessing our private server, I don't know where that came from, but that's just like walking into somebody's home and refusing to leave. I'm not saying I don't want to see you here anymore, I'm simply stating that if we do in the future wish to see anybody leave the server, it is their legal obligation to remove themselves.

Yours,

Ken
Public Relations
UO Gamers Management Team

Status
Not open for further replies.