UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lottery

I thought since Christmas is almost here i thought what better way to let people buy presents is if i give them a chance to make money so i will be selling tickets (books) with a code writen on it and then on December 10th, 15th, and 20th i will pick the winner the tickets will cost 10k ea and the person i pick out will win money the person picked on the 10th wins 25% of the money, on the 15th another 25% of the money and on the 20Th 50% of the money! So why not buy 1 ticket yours could win! :p Aim: [email protected]-----------for any questions There is a Special Symbol inside each so dont try makeing your own i will ask for the ticket for who ever wins.

Well i have no problem everyone else can pick who u trust to hold the money idc ive never scammed but if u want to pick someone i will try my best to do it