UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lucky Crab

BrotherDon

Sorceror
Lucky Crab

Hey does the guy that used to run The Lucky Crab still play on Demise?

I use to run a gater for him to the lucky crab but I got real busy in real life and havent been online in several months... I sent him a PM but he hasnt responded.

I visited the tavern and from what I gathered its been deserted for some time.

So I guess my question is, has a new tavern sprung up to take its place yet? I would be willing to offer my gating services to any RP establishment that is active on a daily basis and wants some more foot traffic. I dont charge anything, I just like to promote player run stuff on Demise.

If anyone has a tavern or inn or anything else like that and is interested in generating more interest via a gater from Luna (or maybe the starting town) send me a PM.

GM Nestor

Sorceror
Re: Lucky Crab

I miss that place, I used to take my Friday beer there... :(

Noticed it hasn't openned in a while...

Hawken

Wanderer

I haven't seen him around in months. There is a new tavern that just recently opened in Yew called the Screaming Bottle.

Sintoo

Sorceror

We have the "The Screaming bottle" tavern in Yew at the crossroads.
But we folks 'dun take kindly 'te strangers...especially those blasted heretics with their wytchcraft!

...even worse if they're a greenskin or a longear... *shivers*

Well, a huge chunk of his "patrons" were BLD and it's allies, and when we got fed up with bullshit from ex-members, GM favoritism, and lack of updates/bug fixes, we left. Thus the customer count went down, and there was no need for it anymore (I think one of his breaking points was the dart tournament where ex-BLD members interrupted a peaceful game with name-calling, and other non-RP bullshit)

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Hrmm, thats too bad.

As for the screaming bottle, its up to whoever owns the establishment but I have read enough of the rp forum to understand its in Yew and the yew rp'ers dont like magic or outsiders so if it doesnt jive thats fine.

Id also like to extend my offer to any RP establishments that want to hold events or tournaments or any sort, I can setup a gater for a limited time to draw a crowd to a fun event. It would bring more then just the usual people, as well as potentially introduce new people to demise RP. You do always run the risk of assholes coming and trying to disrupt things though.

Anyway, my offer stands. If any player run establishments or RP events want some extra exposure Id be happy to run a gater from a location of your choosing. just PM me on forums!

Two Wolves

Knight

Kind offer and appreciated. The Sate of Yew leader is unwaveringly creative and you can always expect an idea for a fun new event show up every couple of weeks.

State of Yew [Yew] is growing at an alarming pace and the majority of guild activity in RP community is getting focused around the Yew area. So, we very well may have another staffed tavern/hangout spot up and running again soon. Hope hope.

SirSotam

Sorceror

good to see you around kain... Lucky crab was a cool place were i could enjoin the good taste of a wine... i live next to it in the orc vilage ... dont see them for a while.... The time passes, the people change... demise changes ... I miss a lot of ppl ,but well we need to adapt to next demise players generation . Anyway let us have faith that right makes might.
farewell

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well, a huge chunk of his "patrons" were BLD and it's allies, and when we got fed up with bullshit from ex-members, GM favoritism, and lack of updates/bug fixes, we left.

I call bullshit to GM Favoritism and I'm not really sure how a lack of updates hinders a role play tavern.... continue with the false accussations and you could very well find yourself not welcome here anymore.

Nope, wasn't referring to the GuildMaster, but actual GM's. Including our Lady here. Don't really mind being banned...most of my work here is done anyway. I have only been posting here lately to draw the rest of my guild members and allies from this dying shard to a much better one, and in the process taking as many other Demise players with me. Done pretty damn well, in fact. Very few of the people I have introduced to the server have any plans on EVER coming back here, and who could blame them?

I am sure this will be deleted and my account banned. Don't worry, I won't cry.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

How can people get so upset and mad at something that is a privilege for them to be a part of lol.

It takes a lot of money time and people to run a shard, and a lot of people take that for granted. If you dont like it then dont play, but is it really necessary to go out of your way to try and ruin what other people are enjoying?

SirSotam

Sorceror

both lady crim and kain are great persons ... i shall not say nothing more, but it was good if you both talk... well with no further explications farewell.

GM Nestor

Sorceror

Controlled Chaos;461281 said:
I am sure this will be deleted and my account banned. Don't worry, I won't cry.

Come on, that would be too easy, if that is what you want, just ask it clearly and I'll do so.... ;)

Doesn't mean that you are upset about something that everyone agrees with you. You are allowed to share your opinions however keep in mind that not everyone will agree with you. (I don't think I need to elaborate)

The only thing you said that I totally disagree is the ''GM favoritism'' thing... In Demise, everyone is treated fair and equally, same goes with staff amongst each other.

Now let's all go take a beer at the Tavern !

[Drakull]

Knight

CNS Nestor;461520 said:
The only thing you said that I totally disagree is the ''GM favoritism'' thing... In Demise, everyone is treated fair and equally, same goes with staff amongst each other.

That's not true:
I have seen a few guys treated with more priviledges than normal people... I think their names were Ferris, Psz, Asayre, and Cronus.... or something like it... :p :p :D :D :p

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Controlled Chaos;461281 said:
Very few of the people I have introduced to the server have any plans on EVER coming back here, and who could blame them?

That's GREAT!

(might want to re-read what you wrote.... because it really is great news for Demise.)

I would LOVE to see someone's proof of staff favoritism, considering there isn't any - All that exists is weak accussations from people who (1) wanted something and were told no, (2) have been temporarily banned for being a douch, or (3) are not allowed to run rampant and they feel its their right for a multitude of reasons.

So, honestly - if Demise is that bad for you, then leave.