UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Luna - City of the dead.

pbguy434

Knight
Luna - City of the dead.

In the past few days Umbra, the city of the dead, has over run our once great Luna. It has seemed to come out of now where. It has seemed to come right after a great war of Bucaneer's Den. It has seemed that Umbra is suceeding in their goal to take of all things Malas.

Now, I take it upon myself, The great Magnus, to save this shard from the doers of evil. We must rid the precious city of Luna from the Undead horde. We will need to gather a full-fledged assault. We will need Dragons, we will need Hiryus, we will need Albino Dragons, we will need everything that you tamers out there have to offer. We will need the support of your paladins, archers, fecners, macers, and all. It definately will not be an easy battle, I see that the creatures have even tricked that guards into thinking that they are vendors.

The attack was clearly led by the evil Chief Paraxymus, and his assistant Morthanel. Disguising his name as a keeper of Chivalry! This is clearly untrue, as his appearance has not changed a bit. He is guarding the East entrance like no other monster is capable of.

I am making this announcement to seek help to clear up this great horde. To take back our great Luna!

I like silence. I once lived at Luna, and it was all a racket.
I am quite delighted that this city has been over taken; perhaps after a few deaths I shall hear peace again. Too many pilgrims have made the once peaceful town of Luna overburdened with filth and beggars. I’d sacrifice them to my gods if I could. Such things, such evil things fill my heart with joy. I like my town with silence and with a little drop of poison. I beg you let the town fall, and burn to ashes. I like hearing death as the wind howls. Once it rains, the filth will wash away.

[Drakull]

Knight
Finally!!! Our minions have finally reach the unholy city of Luna and fullfil our dreadly dreams. Necromancers, join me in the defense of the creatures that now populate the city!!! The dead should arise and kill those who try to profanate our new sanctuary. Malas is our domain and whe shall free it from those annoying "good doers" that really just care about fame and glory. Let's destroy them and keep Luna free from their influential power.

I will be one to lend my sword and my sheild to the cause of defending this once pure city. It is only for the lack of valor and the will to protect all that is good, that these abominations have seeped into the intricate veins that allows our great city to prosper. I will stand before any man, beast, or undead creature before I will allow our homes to be taken. It sickens my soul to think that any man can decree his fealty to such scum. He who harbors these unsettled souls will burn at the stake or feel their head slide off the shoulders as my blade severs every nerve around their necks. No matter how many fall I shall stand, until I am without a sword to grasp.

Dobster

Wanderer
Burn!

Burn Tainted City, Burn !!!!!

then maybe from the ashes, a new purer, more chivalrous City may rise like a phoenix and life in Luna can be lived as was envisiged during it's original creation.

*laughs manically as the foul polluted capitalist city rots into the ground!*

[Drakull]

Knight
Indeed we do, we have hope that men will be as sick and weak as they probed to be in Luna. The city of Umbra has lost great strenght with the new habitants that disobey the old traditions, so whe have decided to take Luna and create a new and bigger necromancer town where all our minions can be trained and where our strenght will again make the town arise as 't was before the Sacred Order members arrived to 't shores. Evil will rule Malas as 't was once before.

pbguy434

Knight
Go back to the Tokuno islands and stay out of Malas! You stupid Ninja Samurai! Stay out of the challenge between good and evil, stay in Trammel and your home in Tokuno. You have no business here.

I shall join in having all those good for nothing saviors dispelled from Luna. There is no need to save something that will fall. There is nothing holy about Luna anymore; it is nothing but a beggars yard. Let the filth be washed away and scattered. The rain, oh such sweet things, shall calm and cleanse all. If there were ever a battle, my mighty sword shall sever your flesh Pbguy434. Perhaps it will teach you to not meddle with nature.

zen_tooshi

Wanderer
A land where war is always brewing, this Malas. That is where a samurais sword belongs. Which side shall I join, that is all a samurai must know.

In a venture to investigate this menagerie of undead. I, Luigi Daliwamba, hath sworn an oath as that of my forefathers to vanquish that which is unliving and filled with evil. Even a beggar has a place in the world if they are of pure heart and their intentions are good. I purged many an evil menace in Bucaneer's Den and feel justice was served by my sword. I salute all those whom battled bravely against the Boogie Man and his minions!

Luigi Daliwamba, Knight of those who say 'Ni' and other sacred words.
LHA Guild (LionHeart Alliance)

pbguy434

Knight
Aye, our forces have defeated the undead forces! But it seems that the dreaded lich still occupies the bank at work as the Town Crier!

dead-eye

Knight
it is clear to me that you are roleplayers and i would like you in the newly createed guild Peasents Of Sosaria

a roleplaying guild i have a couple other posts on this in other spots on forums so look around.