UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lunar Sandals & Hued Bank Check

there were about 500 accounts on at the time, maybe a few more, but i would say several of those were people multiclienting and i dont think there is as many as incubus fan says. as most handouts are given per account, these surely are atleast slighty more rare. i saw many pairs sold, for between 250-350k last night and id say 100k is too cheap :/

about 100k each. every IP on got a pair. so they arent rare really. probably 400-500 of them floating around.

That's what I thought because I had other characters logged at the time that didn't get it. It's kind of cool having sandals the same hue as a greater heal keg, I guess!

The night they were given they were selling at 350k but I imagine the novelty will wear off and it will be less in the future. I suggest with things of that nature to try to sell them the first night. I'd say by next week they'll be in the same category as the really cheap gm blessed sandals Like Fuck Trammys who people try to sell at rip off prices so they never sell.

there were 550 accounts online at the time, probably only 250 ip's or so, so about that many sandals, pretty cool sandals, i dig the color but others might not as much. after a little time I would think they would be at least 500k due to how little there are compared to other sandals..

there were about 500 accounts on at the time, maybe a few more, but i would say several of those were people multiclienting and i dont think there is as many as incubus fan says. as most handouts are given per account, these surely are atleast slighty more rare. i saw many pairs sold, for between 250-350k last night and id say 100k is too cheap :/

whats more rare 350-400 or 400-500? its a trick question. neither is rare. People like to put the label rare on things to make it sound more valueable. they should call it what it is. a pair of blessed sandals. im with simon it may go up just cause itll be cheap blessed sandals. so i will change my pc to 150-200k. but if people are paying more than that your just getting jewed.

sorry, i still stand by my statement. i did say that they are only *slightly* more rare than something given out per account(rare being a relative term) also, how many red pairs of sandals, like the fuck trammys are there? fuck lag, fuck lag in the butt (most rare), fuck trammy, non named... im sure probably even more i cant think of? that is a big part of why the red sandies are extremely cheap. while lunar yellow isnt the best of colors, it does have matching armour which some people may like.

and while i agree simon that the best time to sell handouts is usually the day they come out, think of another sandal that was given out per ip, the vday ones. those were easily 500k ish when first given out 4 years ago, on a holiday with a very large population. later there were more sandals added of the same hue, party girl sandals, both went up in price for over a year before falling a bit, then rising again with the addition of the matching pink spellbook. even given all those points, vday sandals are still worth more or around the same as the day they were handed out.

the second pc of incubusfan at 150-200k is slightly more realistic but ive seen many many fuck trammy sandals *sell* at 250, and as previously stated theres many many sandies with that red hue.

White Lotus

Sorceror
there's prob only like 250 of em like raezion said there's more con lost sandles and they look shityer and they are worth 500k...i imagine that these will be anywhere from 500k-1m once they settle out and the people who weren't on who want them start to buy them up...ive seen em selling for 400k already so as more of them get bought up im sure they will slowly go up as the supply will run out FAST....

GimpCent

Knight
there are more conn lost sandals and they are baby shit brown and go for 400-500k

there's prob only like 250 of em like raezion said there's more con lost sandles and they look shityer and they are worth 500k...i imagine that these will be anywhere from 500k-1m once they settle out and the people who weren't on who want them start to buy them up...ive seen em selling for 400k already so as more of them get bought up im sure they will slowly go up as the supply will run out FAST....

Connection Lost Sandals go well with TB Hue well Lunar go well with nothing...

You cant compare prices like that and believe they willl always be true just because something is more rare its worth the same or even more.... that logic simply is not true

demand isnt that high supply wont run out fast by any means.
stop bullshitting these wont be a mil

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Think of all the people who have more money than they know what to do with(40% of the shard)... you think that they wont pay 1m for sandals that are unique in color? Are you stupid -- people pay 500k-1m for vday sandals and they were not per IP AND theres other sandals of the same color.

These should be no less than 500k and Id assume somewhere in the 500-1m range when all is said and done.

alyk18

Wanderer
when fuck trammy sandals were handed out they gave EACH character in the game 2 pairs so if u had 4 accounts on thats 8 per ip, even if there wasnt other red sandals there would be 8 times the amount of f trammy sandals, these lunar sandals should very well settle at 500k+

GimpCent

Knight
Again just because something is more rare doesnt mean its worth more...

red sandals well people like red.... you know what goes with red sandals, red clothes

you know what goes with lunar sandals.... nothing

demand makes value and guess what there is no demand... no one cares oh wait maybe the buying section is going crazy... Oh nope just checked

V day sandals women like and well its pink, guess what it goes with pink bod color clothes...

alyk18

Wanderer
well its only been a few days since they were handed out, thus the buying section wouldnt be going crazy lol, i think lunar sandals are really nice hue and can be put into some great outfits =D anybody with a sense of style could make it happen ;)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
well its only been a few days since they were handed out, thus the buying section wouldnt be going crazy lol, i think lunar sandals are really nice hue and can be put into some great outfits =D anybody with a sense of style could make it happen ;)

The craziness in the buying section typically only happens within the few days/week after the handout... After that most handouts that were server wide die off almost completely.. For years lol plus isn't the lunar hue regular npc dye tub hue? Who rocks that shit other then new borns?