UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lunar Sandals & Hued Bank Check

UOG4ever

Sorceror
The craziness in the buying section typically only happens within the few days/week after the handout... After that most handouts that were server wide die off almost completely.. For years lol plus isn't the lunar hue regular npc dye tub hue? Who rocks that shit other then new borns?
Also goes well w/many other hues like tb gold, 1923,1912 along w/ many others im sure. lunar looks almost identical to the 1923 sandals i have. Happen to like them better than alot of shitty overpriced sandals out there. doesnt mean i think price should be over 300-400k

Smokeuog

Sorceror
"Most" people would rather the 1923 1912 sandals cbd'd over some close matching sandals still.. If there was a cool name on them.. Yeah but lunar? Meh I don't see them ever being a saut after item myself but I've seen some pretty ugly wardrobes so never know lol

Stoltz

Sorceror

I agree!

These sandals will go for 150k, not a penny more. Hue doesn't always have to do with it. And what people tries to sell the sandals for has nothing to do with the actual value. I see indipendence kegs on vendors for like 50k+ and they're worth shit (no it doesn't matter if you have all the pies, statues and ales, still worth shit). The demand of the item is the only thing you can work after. All hues do is simply raise the demand. (like alot of people already said, I think? :D).

GimpCent

Knight
^^ my price check from when they first came out... hmmm, seems fairly close to the actual sale price, gimp, no?

Oh I agree maybe even a bit higher, I just cant deal with the many re re that are saying 500-1mil just because something is rare doesnt mean its worth much.

reminds of the I jizzed on the your face masks