UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mageduels

Silly Santa

Sorceror
@utilitron
you cant blame him when other people on these forums like to state false statements on the daily like @tech. :D

So its always wise to not trust people right off the bat .. Also... It did seem like a big difference 10 vs 15 years ;)

Props tho for playing the OSI shards for so long.. I couldn't do it once trammel came out .. OSI sucked since say 1 of Publish 16 T_T

utilitron

Wanderer
@utilitron
you cant blame him when other people on these forums like to state false statements on the daily like @tech. :D
So its always wise to not trust people right off the bat .. Also... It did seem like a big difference 10 vs 15 years ;)
I can see that. Hopefully I can quell some of the skepticism.
I have been working on this project for a while.

Props tho for playing the OSI shards for so long.. I couldn't do it once trammel came out .. OSI sucked since say 1 of Publish 16 T_T
I had a group of people and we just dueled all day, and when they weren't on I played TC and dueled. House sitters got old tho.

Right now the idea is to only introduce cosmetic items, the only real way to win in mageduels is to be better, not have better items.

utilitron

Wanderer
No I never used purple pots. Mage Duels is 100% spell based. Potions at this time are not something I am currently considering adding. This includes cure pots and heal pots. The reason being is it would be hard to regulate and I don't know how each player would acquire them. There are a few logistics I haven't even thought about. If you have any suggestions, however, I am open to considering it.

I am not exactly sure how I feel about using purple pots in UO duels as it stands. Last I played it wasn't really a thing.