UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magery & Eval. Int. made easy

I

Ikbal

Re: Magery & Eval. Int. made easy

Travis-demise said:
People buy spell chan mage weps so they can gm magery with invis.

I gmd my magery with a sc mage wep eval with clumsy and resis with curse. It gms all three really fast that way.

heal
bless
greater heal
paralyze
invis till gm if u got mage wep if not
75-gm mana vamp
what i did hope this helps

umm why dont you use the eval int skill on a pet to gm eval, it doesnt even take an hour and as for magery it is easiest to use:

50-70 magic reflection
70-GM energy field

p.s if you used mana vamp on yourself that's the most ridiculous idea ive ever heard because you run out of mana in about 2 seconds.

Cjdawg1069

Wanderer

Mana vampire is agreeably bad annoying and slow, but if you are macroing all night then it doesn't make a difference. However eval INT goes up extremely quick when macroing magery with clumsy/curse/invis, etc. Seems like it is eccessive to use on a pet aside from casting.

Xyle

Wanderer

i dont know if mage wep works or not, just do the faction thing, go join a faction, come back to tram and train your magery ass off. then drink a poison pot. when your rezzed wolla -30 skill for about 15 mins. do that more then once and it will take notime

Xyle

Wanderer

look to train magery in from 30 to gm takes hmm about 3-4 hours if its one of your first skill you gm. if you buy magery from npc your first spell will be greater heal. but if you start with 50 magery your first spell with be invs.

30-50 = greater heal
50-70 = invisibility
70-gm = Gate travel.

ive gmed many chars this way, and there is no need to use magery wep or faction trick.

its alot cheaper if you have lrc suite, if not to gm will take about 60k in regs.

lordwolfx

Knight

UBWS cannot be used to gain a skill, and i doubt mage weapon can either...

it keeps archers from GMing without arrows, ect ect...

and GM Eval i did, target human by type in my vendor hall...

magery just advertize a shop thats connected to your guild, it will GM pretty fast.....

lordwolfx said:
UBWS cannot be used to gain a skill, and i doubt mage weapon can either...

it keeps archers from GMing without arrows, ect ect...

and GM Eval i did, target human by type in my vendor hall...

magery just advertize a shop thats connected to your guild, it will GM pretty fast.....

Um.

Mage weapon - 26 skill, means.

Its a mage weapon, usually SC and when wielding it, you take a -26 hit to your magery skill, thus working exactly like the faction trick, but it only tops when you unwield the weapon.

The purpose of it is to GM magery faster by cutting down on the mana consumption of the higher level spells.

jimmydehand

Wanderer

i have tried this way of raising magery with a sc mage weapon and i can say that it is not effective at all. within 2days of hacking at an alt in fel, i gained .2 magery. weapon skill of alt and my magery were the same when we started but my alt easlily surpassed me in skill. so all in all i consider it a bust

Can you people NOT res dead threads. Fuck man, look at the post date. This things been dead for YEARS.

Mage weapons DO NOT WORK (Gaining magery by attacking someone) But you can gain Eval from casting clumsy on yourself or others. (Cast on yourself to gain resisting spells)