UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Making Characters!

joeycod

Wanderer
Making Characters!

STILL DOING THIS
Holiday special 50k off

Having spent a good amount of time macroing characters of mine, I thought to myself why not do this for money.

I will only make pvp chars. No, there is no such a thing as a smith miner dexxer. Sorry.

Prices are as such.

Take your base template: 275k <--- LOWERED PRICES

Mage (magery, meditation, resist ,eval ,wrestle)
Tank (magery ,meditation ,resist ,eval ,anatomy ,tactics, weapon skill)
Dexxer (magery, resist ,weapon skill ,tactics ,anatomy)

Choose Additional skills
LJ (Dexxer only) 50k
Alchy 100k
Nox 125k
Scribe 200k
All others 0k

I think that’s about it.
Chars will get full Spellbook and Town Runebook. That’s all.

This is how it will work:
I will build it on your account, if paid in advance.
If, not I will make a new account and build him or her on it. You will pay me half up front. The char will be made public so you can see my progress on myuog. If your char has a real common name, I will dress them up in some predetermined clothes and colors. When done, and verified by you. You will pay me the other half and I will provide acct name/password. Account will not be registered to me

Edit: Price Changed to reflect how Horribly Difficult inscription is.

joeycod

Wanderer
Re: Making Charaters!

so far2 ppl have contacted me, but both had to go. niether have paid so i havnt worked on them yet. so i can work on your char right now

joeycod

Wanderer

this is still going on, atm im making two stun scribes, i figue i can easily maco 4 chars at once.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

When i get the money ill take a stun scribe so if you wanna start macroing it ill have the mula soon

joeycod

Wanderer

ansem i only need half up front.

crumbumbles i am not familiar with turtle mage? what is that?

joeycod

Wanderer

hey guys sorry is is takeing longer than expected some stuff came up. however i am done w/ all of the hard skills on mmost of your guys chars

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Hey I want an aclhy scribe dexxer...ive alrdy got the scribe to 90...(no resist)
w/fencing

leave price and AIM me please(i have no icq)

AIM-tommylekat