UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!! MARES !!!

!!! MARES !!!

the rapid spawn really screwd dedicated tamers over... those of us who have like 10 - 20 in their stables..... just lost a good 3 - 4 mil.

Re: !!! MARES !!!

deadbanana said:
the rapid spawn really screwd dedicated tamers over... those of us who have like 10 - 20 in their stables..... just lost a good 3 - 4 mil.
Deal with it. You should of sold some instead of being so greedy. Who needs 20 nitemares anyway? Seriously.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

At one point I was thinking of buying as many mares as possible, train them then selling for a lot more. Thank god my laziness prevented me from doing this.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Jam said:
At one point I was thinking of buying as many mares as possible, train them then selling for a lot more. Thank god my laziness prevented me from doing this.
same here

Sammich

Wanderer

Theres somthing people say in situations like this....

Oh yea, Owned 1v1 no pots.

Greedy ass.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

Sammich said:
Theres somthing people say in situations like this....

Oh yea, Owned 1v1 no pots.

I believe the term you were looking for is...
"OWNED IRL NOOB"
but your phrase works just as well.

Momoney

Sorceror

Yo maybe he had that many training up and selling for money since not all ppl can bank sit and play poker all day long..... :( either way i liked the old spawn becuz you had to be dedicated to finding a mare and when you got one it was something special not just another item.

Wow ive never had a thread that got so much attention before... I guess that means i should atleast have the courtesy to give you guys a response.

Balron of UOG -- is it a forum moderators job to flame at other users? i dont beleive u know the entire story or even a fraction of why i have 10 - 20 mares. Some people buy n sell regs.. some people camp idocs.. some people hunt. I happen to tame and train mares as a source of income.. and it takes time to do that. it also takes time to find buyers. You can call that greedy if you want. i call it business.

Formater -- Even if you get one now, they're relatively worthless. If this game was that easy it wouldnt be as fun. You'd think the previous posts on the forums giving out the location of the Mare spawn and the spawn rate would be enough to level out the playing field for everyone.

Flipper -- what are they for? enlighten me.

Balron of UOG -- are you some gangsta from the hood that plays games on the computer?

Sammich -- ..... Location: Alabama "Owned 1v1 no pots."

hivajisa

Wanderer

deadbanana said:
Wow ive never had a thread that got so much attention before... I guess that means i should atleast have the courtesy to give you guys a response.

Balron of UOG -- is it a forum moderators job to flame at other users? i dont beleive u know the entire story or even a fraction of why i have 10 - 20 mares. Some people buy n sell regs.. some people camp idocs.. some people hunt. I happen to tame and train mares as a source of income.. and it takes time to do that. it also takes time to find buyers. You can call that greedy if you want. i call it business.

Formater -- Even if you get one now, they're relatively worthless. If this game was that easy it wouldnt be as fun. You'd think the previous posts on the forums giving out the location of the Mare spawn and the spawn rate would be enough to level out the playing field for everyone.

Balron of UOG -- are you some gangsta from the hood that plays games on the computer?

can i get a refund on the mare i bought from u last week lol

XIQJX

Wanderer

deadbanana said:

Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river. There are other ways to make money in the game, stop whining and start playing.

Edit: If I reinstall uo and get it to work properly I may come back for a while just to show you whiny faggots that it isn't that hard.

Sammich

Wanderer

deadbanana said:

...? and thats susposed to mean?