UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!! MARES !!!

selo

Wanderer
Re: !!! MARES !!!

IQJ said:
Edit: If I reinstall uo and get it to work properly I may come back for a while just to show you whiny faggots that it isn't that hard.

I dare you to.

THere are other ways.. but finding a pile of 200K gold on the floor is pretty sweet... is it not? bandaid it for a few hours fro mtime to time and it turns into 400k... doesnt that sound like worthy investment? il leave the lich hunting for you. IQJ

hivajisa

Wanderer

god damn cant anyone on these forums go one hour with out talking shit but it seems that every monster in this shard been geting it on if u know what i mean

Hey guys, long time player, long time lurker, first time poster =)

I have to agree with deadbanana, having a rare mount be it a nightmare, a ki-rin, a unicorn, gives more substance to game play. It can show veteran ship, wealth, skill, and many other qualities. While it is inevitable that the rich will have the rarest items or the most difficult to aquire objects, that doesn't mean there shouldn't be a rare mount, nor does it mean they are "hoarding" them all. If someone wants 20 mares, fine, but I won't cry that you have them, I'll instead work to get my own. Now that they are spawning more frequent mares will once again just be "another mount."

Oh well, they are once again common, or they are on their way to being common I should say. For those of you who can't recall the earlier days of this shard, or who didn't play here, you might know that mares sold for a unpleasant 5k, and everyone and their half brother owned one. I wouldn't like to see that happen again, but if it does, so be it, I don't think anyone will quit over it!

Take care guys, and can we watch the flamming? It's starting to sound like a junior high lunch room here haha

hivajisa

Wanderer

Pink Floyd said:
Hey guys, long time player, long time lurker, first time poster =)

I have to agree with deadbanana, having a rare mount be it a nightmare, a ki-rin, a unicorn, gives more substance to game play. It can show veteran ship, wealth, skill, and many other qualities. While it is inevitable that the rich will have the rarest items or the most difficult to aquire objects, that doesn't mean there shouldn't be a rare mount, nor does it mean they are "hoarding" them all. If someone wants 20 mares, fine, but I won't cry that you have them, I'll instead work to get my own. Now that they are spawning more frequent mares will once again just be "another mount."

Oh well, they are once again common, or they are on their way to being common I should say. For those of you who can't recall the earlier days of this shard, or who didn't play here, you might know that mares sold for a unpleasant 5k, and everyone and their half brother owned one. I wouldn't like to see that happen again, but if it does, so be it, I don't think anyone will quit over it!

Take care guys, and can we watch the flamming? It's starting to sound like a junior high lunch room here haha
i agree with u flamming is geting annoying around here but i think when ever anyone flames me they really just are saying they wanna have sex with me but the thing about mares being not rare any more isnt really that bad what is bad is the mare spawn is gonna be camped by reds 24 7 so tameing one or a bunch is gonna require me geting my guild to help me kill the ggankers oh and champ spawns are gonna be insane and i dont think even if reds go there that there gonna be alive for long due to theres gonna be 20 blues or more