UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Massacre at Skara Brae

Kor-hybrid

Wanderer
Massacre at Skara Brae

Reported by: Rex Logan, Skara Brae freelance reporter.

As I took my morning walk by the Britain bank this morning I could hear much stirring about an attack of orcs over the night. The details were scattered but it seemed that Skara Brae had fallen under attack in the evening. Quickly I rushed down to the moongate and made my way to Skara Brae.

When I arrived I saw many grief stricken faces. I did not see any immediate signs of an attack. I attempted to meet with Mayor Chalmers to get an accurate account of what had happened. I was told to find him across the docks.

No sooner had I sailed across the straight when I was overwhelmed by the putrid smell of death and decay. I disembarked from the transport barge and saw the mayor and a small contingent of town guardsmen standing before a bloody mess.

It appears that orcs had raided the Skara Brae farmlands and slayed all the people. Everyone. Everything. Men, women, children, pets and livestock. No one was spared.

That was by far the worst scene of bloody carnage and the holiest of atrocities that this reporter has ever seen.

The barge master reported to me that he had seen most of the butchering occur as he departed from the mainland dock. He saw a contingent of orcs swoop in and kill everything in their sight. Right away I cursed out loud “Damn Bloodclan!”

The barge master corrected me though. He said these were no Bloodclan orcs. These orcs rode ostards and shout out war cries of “Nograaahhh!” Also the slaughter looked like the work of a hundred orcs, but the barge master told me that it was only a small handful that did the work.

This band of orcish raiders must be sought out! I will be keeping my ears open and will immediately report all my findings. Until then, beware of this new orcish threat and of the carnage they are capable of rendering:

Discuss