UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Maturance, please

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Maturance, please

Cant people just act a BIT mature?
people standing at bank screaming FUCK YOU / ASSHOLE
etc etc

Why cant people just be mature?
A guy, named "Hand of god" asked me to duel, then as i suited up, he dident wanna fight anyway..

Same with names, should there not be limits? :S

Ozzie said:
"Why cant people just be mature?"

Because they haven't hit puberty or something? Most likely the reason.

yep the caps locked names and the names itself not oly are immature but anti-rpg,

prolly coz of what Ozzie said

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Dev, mature = acting like an adult. Not making a char called "lol" or one called some other junk, and talking normal, not harrassing people all te time!

yes must be due to too many 10-13 year olds :/

Hardstyler said:
Dev, mature = acting like an adult. Not making a char called "lol" or one called some other junk, and talking normal, not harrassing people all te time!

yes must be due to too many 10-13 year olds :/

It was a rhetorical question. Maturance is not a word. It sounds like something a 10-13 year old would make up.

Gluteus Maximus said:
no, no there should not be limits

FUCK YOU
ASSHOLE

Didnt we have a thread somewhere, saying that the use of swear words, was not a good thing as children frequented these forums? :rolleyes:

Elf

Sorceror
I think most of the reason we have so much profanity is BECAUSE children frequent the forums :p

Angel X

Sorceror
No matter what you call it ,It's still the same thing. I agree with Hardstyler...The maturity of some is questionable, hehe. I usually just assume they are young , and that plays a factor, but not always. You'd be suprised at the times I've seen a person twice someone else's age acting alot less mature than the person half their age. :eek:

surgat

Wanderer
about the name restriction thing, i think ppl shouldnt be able to make chars with the same name as someone else's (i.e: i have a thief more than a month old [i think] in factions, called Paulo Maluf, in the other day i saw another Paulo Maluf in Luna's bank)

John-demise

Wanderer
Surgat said:
about the name restriction thing, i think ppl shouldnt be able to make chars with the same name as someone else's (i.e: i have a thief more than a month old [i think] in factions, called Paulo Maluf, in the other day i saw another Paulo Maluf in Luna's bank)

Well my name is John, and if I went crazy about how many people had my name in games I would die lol. Don't worry about people using names as other players, just because of the fact there are alot of people in the world with same names and they might like to use their own names in games like I do. The only names that shouldn't be allowed are the stupid names like. Uhhh and lol and W3WT. :(