UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Maturance, please

Angel X said:
You'd be suprised at the times I've seen a person twice someone else's age acting alot less mature than the person half their age. :eek:

Sorry I was Drinking again :( I promise to behave!

John said:
The only names that shouldn't be allowed are the stupid names like. Uhhh and lol and W3WT. :(

I agree with this! Some names should be changed by GMs !

I know it would create a lot of work, but some of the names are down right nasty :mad:

Angel X

Sorceror
Lol

Well I think we've all been there Rogueci. Under the influence, We can do some pretty "off" things no matter the age, Myself included at times. I was meaning the people that are always like that, irreguardless of what they drank (or smoked) HA. But I'm guessing you knew that. ;)

wain

Wanderer
I think too that only names like L33t , Woot or something like these shouldnt be allowed. Hands of god , God , Angel , Satan etc why couldnt they be allowed. I prefer more unique name like Wain :D Or something not so common.

And about language used in this shard an everywhere in internet... Havent you ever cursed in school or somewhere else with your friends hardstyler? Havent you ever heard anyone fucking with you or your friends in real life? I shouldnt compare uo or internet to real life but my point is that Its very much harder to avoid someone saying like FUCK YOU ASSHOLE in the internet when no one can stab you with knife , punch you in the face or hit you with pipe or baseball bat in internet.

I doubt it that no one of players in here would ever say FUCK YOU straight to your face in real life without reason... Or they might but thats another thing. (some people are just morons)

Why do you even bother to post something like that. So what if someone wants to use stupid names or behave like that. There is nothing you can do to make people behave differently. Atleast with post like this. Just ignore them. OR even better make a pk and kill everyone one with stupid name and say "I slay thee stupid named person!!!" :rolleyes: