UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Maybe my point was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
***updated - Read This Now***

Maybe I wasn't entirely clear when I posted regarding this matter. So Ill make this as simple and clear as possible.

If you come to this forum, and accuse any staff member of cheating to get sigils, get their pets, kill you, avoid being killed by you, whatever, you will be warned ONE TIME ONLY, then you will be banned.

If you enjoy playing this shard, I suggest you learn to respect the people that are working hard to make this server available to you, and stop whining every time something doesnt go your way.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Lets try and clear some of this up. Here is an analogy:

Someone in the USA believes another person is somehow wronging or cheating that person is some way, shape, or fashion. Your option is to take this up with a judge, and possibly a jury. You present EVIDENCE to support your case, and you then receive a ruling.

Now, lets pretend UOGamers operates this way. You feel you are being killed by someone cheating, and wish to take action. Document the incident, email the proper person (Ken at runuo dot com or Ryan at runuo dot com) and it will be answered in a professional manner.

When you come to these boards and throw around accusations and 15 other people jump into the conversation with "yea, he definitely cheats", then it turns into a flame war, and no good will ever come of it.

If you want your questions/comments/issues dealt with PROFESSIONALLY, report them PROFESSIONALLY. I love how you all say the staff is so unprofessional, and right after they supposively are "unprofessional" to you, you immediately come to these forums and use words like "cocksucker, cheating motherfucker, asshole, Hitler, Gestapo, dickhead, dickless, coward". Do you understand yet, or am I the only one with a brain on these forums?

So for future reference:

If you have an issue with cheating, corrupt/unprofessional staff, whatever, email Ken at runuo dot com or Ryan at runuo dot com. Do not post your concerns to the public, as the issue will only be escalated into a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.