UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mb vs SCV

who would win a fight irl

• mb

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • cvs

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
I think SCV is a good guy and all, but I laugh my ass off every time I see CVS.
Anyways, he seems to uphold this belief that good will conquer evil, maybe he's one of the two(2) witnesses to the end of days, and will fight the evil that attempts to destroy the realm.

You go CVS

Facko

Sorceror
It has nothing to do with skin color he looks like a dead-eyed psycho!

(But so do I when I take pictures of myself...)

Drucilia

Knight
scv complete idiot newb MB complete moron dead brain cell HZ ifected zerg. MB wins because u cant just fight one you must fight all the zergs

Diz

Wanderer
It has nothing to do with skin color he looks like a dead-eyed psycho!

(But so do I when I take pictures of myself...)

This is a pretty random question, but uhhh... what the hell is your avatar from? I got two guesses - Star Control, or MechWarrior? Seems familiar...

Frasier

Sorceror

kolbycrouch

Knight
If you guys are judging this fight based on avatars, just remember that a chimpanzee can rip your face of with his bare hands.
I was actually reading about this recently. No they can't. The average chimpanzee has about the same strength as your average adult male. However the chimpanzee is smaller and lighter, which suggests it's strength to muscle ratio is about 1.5-2x higher.

Just saiyan!

r_lee86

Sorceror
I think I would rather fight a person than a chimp any day specialy one as kind and careing as scv