UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMary

Traveler
weener washers to come to his defense
Lol, couldnt help myself but to post this.

zulu2401

Squire
Server wars ROFL. What joke. Nearly all of hz log on just to pvp. Not once did I get a 1v1 other than akapwn who gets a lucky conflags pot on me after running off screen 100 times. That entire guild is one big joke. Even the great Billy runs like a little girl

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Server wars ROFL. What joke. Nearly all of hz log on just to pvp. Not once did I get a 1v1 other than akapwn who gets a lucky conflags pot on me after running off screen 100 times. That entire guild is one big joke. Even the great Billy runs like a little girl

I'm sorry I didn't understand all that OoooOooooOooooing of yours

zulu2401

Squire
I'm sorry I didn't understand all that OoooOooooOooooing of yours
Yea it only takes 8 of you to bring me down so why would I be upset. You either gank or run its the same shit everytime you see me. I attack your leader and he para blows me and runs back to his guild like a bitch

Ortiz

Sorceror
Yea it only takes 8 of you to bring me down so why would I be upset. You either gank or run its the same shit everytime you see me. I attack your leader and he para blows me and runs back to his guild like a bitch
Nothing anyone does outside of your guild is OK huh? Shut the fuck up you shitty clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.