UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB's brother

And Kael, dude, you run out 3 screens away even when people dont blow your mana up just because, like the rest of the schmunks here, you're all lost when you end up oom, wasting your mana on ma/fb spams like crazies and then acting like "oh shit wtf am i going to do now damn" tsss
Your fucking retarded I'm on of those very few who don't spam na fireball. Next time why won't you just watch my so called "spam". I don't run 3 screens off either. Your over exaggerating because I try and stick close but with no mana and you mana dumping me it's obvious I'm not gonna let you dump on me. You want me to stand still and just heal while you dump on me you can forget. Waste of fucking time and you will never kill me so I try and get mana just so you can mana drain me.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Your fucking retarded I'm on of those very few who don't spam na fireball. Next time why won't you just watch my so called "spam". I don't run 3 screens off either. Your over exaggerating because I try and stick close but with no mana and you mana dumping me it's obvious I'm not gonna let you dump on me. You want me to stand still and just heal while you dump on me you can forget. Waste of fucking time and you will never kill me so I try and get mana just so you can mana drain me.

Ofc I wont kill you, you keep running away in a straight line until you enter the guard zone or manage to get out of your opponent anyway.

Curse
Poison
Mafb
Poison
Poison
Weaken
Weaken
Poison
Mafb
Weaken
Poison
Mafb
Conflagpot - failure
Curse
Poison
Mafb
Stun punch
Start macro
Energy field
Wall of stone
Explosion pot
Weaken spam
End macro
Failure in attempt to kill
Rage log

Typical hz pvp tactics.

SgtSlaughter

Wanderer
Lol why dont we all agree on something! whoever has 28 mr 69 lmc 200% lrc all 120's each resist, wins duels ok? Afterall this is a AoS server, thus items win battles. This is why the group of nerds aka Hz win most of their fights, they all put 144 hours a week into this video game thus allowing them to have the bestest items!

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Your telling us You can spend 60kk on a Bokuto from reefer but plays with shitty gear by choice ? lol

My suit is composed of 4 mods, what's your point here? You don't grasp the concept of having money =/= having gear? I'm too lazy to get super high end pieces to finish my suit, I'm happy as it is right now and it doesn't keep me from being able to kick ass anyway so I don't really give a fuck.

upload_2015-12-23_19-5-47.pngthese to bad Bad mutha and your mom both bitching so hard at me from running away from a half hour fight on regs. whats the bottom left hand message tell you fucks. with your 120 med 120 focus build lol

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Where am I saying shit to you? It's funny because first you ran away cause you were out of mana. To run away because you're out of regs is fair to me, no problem with that. But you're struggeling against kika dude, that should tell you something about your abilitiiiiiies

LittleMary

Traveler
Well this thread is about as much on topic as it could. It's time to step in!

huge dick?