UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

me ku shits need help as well

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
Re: me ku shits need help as well

because your on at the wrong time man get on more. last night and throught out weakend we had every faction on with multiple guilds on

Van Dam

Sorceror

last time i was on you were refusing to fight us hiding in the pits..... not rlly "booming"

Abhorsen

Knight

Van Dam;2042013 said:
kid you won 1 fight out of 6, your bad get over it thats why UO is fun even people like you can win a fight once in a while.

i agree that you won maybe 3 fights after that but lets recap.
You die 3v3 and go stock.
you return of 5 (2 more clones with 2 more wands)
and what happens? you won?!?!?! oh wait thats almost 50% more people than we have... how can you talk shit about winning fights unless its even numbers. also, arent you embarassed to die even numbers when i was calling? Like... i dont think i have ever called for a group.

recap: you died even numbers to someone who doesnt call and two teammates who never play together then you logged on 2 more to beat us a few times. Did we still come out at your 5? yes...

quit talking shit when u gank. its no special feat to beat someone with numbers advantage try it the other way around..
projectSOUND;2041761 said:
Crayon hasnt played in a month or two and i have never played with malum but u guys died 3v3

edit: shit talk removed!

Van Dam

Sorceror

yea 5 people is a gank squad , we only had 5 for 1 of the fights not to mention the randoms hitting us , and as for craig at the end of the day buddy your the cross eyed loiusieana kid whos only job is craw fishing , if you want to go on the internet you have to go to your sisters house because you cant afford to get it yourself. ( you live with your mommy i might add ) id like to add to the record you have some sort of beathing condition that makes you snort in the microphone every 5 seconds. <-- got alotta lulz from that; and you werent good enough to b in my guild. Not only do i own my own home and my own business but im still your daddy at UO

herakles

Sorceror

So Simon your saying when you see 1 OJ and you have 4 people on you don't kill him because that would be a gank? We rarley have more than 4 people on and if we do have 5 or 6 tops no ones even on to fight.

Van Dam

Sorceror

projectSOUND;2042054 said:
i agree that you won maybe 3 fights after that but lets recap.
You die 3v3 and go stock.

quit talking shit when u gank. its no special feat to beat someone with numbers advantage try it the other way around..

first of all your a toolbag if you think 5 people is a zerg , second of all I personally wasnt there for the 3v3 after waiting 45 minutes for you to come out i went to take a shit and while i was doing so you fought 3 of my guildmates. ill be more then happy to setup a fair fight anytime anywhere your absoultely delusional if you are going to sit here and say i havent dirted you 1000 times.

wkstrm

Lord

but hey, the Me-Ku-Shus got nice outfits atleast. you have to agree on that!

Van Dam

Sorceror

yah aint got shit to say now huh jingles snorting motherfucker remember when you sent me the fake myspace address and i messaged the person and they had no idea who you were. Takes a real winner to pretend there somebody else =)

Abhorsen

Knight

Van Dam;2042061 said:
first of all your a toolbag if you think 5 people is a zerg , second of all I personally wasnt there for the 3v3 after waiting 45 minutes for you to come out i went to take a shit and while i was doing so you fought 3 of my guildmates. ill be more then happy to setup a fair fight anytime anywhere your absoultely delusional if you are going to sit here and say i havent dirted you 1000 times.

call it whatever you want -- you need more people to win.

also,
i would be delusional if i was saying that you havent dirted me 1000 times, what im saying however is that anytime you have killed me its been favorable numbers for you. My whole point is that you havent beat me even numbers (post some screens to prove me wrong if youd like...) Also, anytime we have fought itd be me on minax which means i am calling which again means ur bad for losing.

show me some screens of me dying even numbers on surface. cant? its caus you dont fight fair or even numbers. to me, this is very telling of your skill...

Van Dam

Sorceror

i dont take screenshots especially of newbies that ive killed 1000 times , and we outnumberd you 1 night ... you think that 1 night is the only time we have fought? when you were in uda you guys used to zerg us everyday and still get raped.

Abhorsen

Knight

so your response to "you gank and its why you win"
is: "2 years ago when you start hybrid and was still playing a dexxer your guild also ganked.
relevant...
you say you own your own business?? you seem kinda dumb to be successful... Family business?

Van Dam

Sorceror

Nope, i started it . I was saying that just because that 1 night we had more people then you does not mean we have more people then you every night . and 5 people is not a zerg.

Van Dam

Sorceror

why do i have 1v1 2v2 3v3 trophys if the only reason i win is because i gank? calling in for tourneys? ...

Abhorsen

Knight

thats exactly my point-- your decent so why gank?
clearly you can win a 2v2 or a 3v3 so whats the point of playing like g&g? is it caus, like tet, this game means too much to you and losing is unacceptable?

Van Dam

Sorceror

Everyone in my guild has been in my guild for years . I am not going to tell somebody to log off so we can only have three people ... we have 7 memebers 4 of us have been LoD since 1998 2 of us for more then 3 years and 1 newly aquired member there are nights when we field 2 people there are nights when everybodys on. ER rolls with 6-8 people on average >I< usually has 5 to 7 and eq ms has no less then 16. how many people do you suggest we field with?

Abhorsen

Knight

do whatever you want man, for me victories are bittersweet when i gank. your probably too caught up in trying to make the good pvpers think your good to realize that ganking inherently makes you bad.

Also, it seems like your justification for ganking is that ER (full of the scummiest gankers on the shard, dexxers + gaytet) and EQMS (notorious gank squad) also gank... Sad mentality. Why not aim for a higher level of pvp? (this doesnt mean more people).

But w/e looks like you too dense to understand what im saying. have fun qwning people

Van Dam

Sorceror

no im saying your the only person on the shard who has less then 5 people , you really are stupid. if we 5v5 immortal are we ganking them? if we 5v5 ER are we ganking them? just because you cant find enough friends to keep up with everyone else dont lash out at me. you know my aim and as i have stated 1 million times on these forums IF YOU DONT LIKE BEING OUTNUMBERD AND FIGHTING CLONES AIM ME FOR A FAIR SET UP FIGHT ON OUR NON CLONE CHARACHTERS