UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Meeting With Captain Lucian

Is there any chance of re-opening Sin at some point, to give all of us who failed so abysmally another chance to get to the bottom (of Capt Lucian's many, many problems)?

Without any special rewards - just for the satisfaction...

"A week of Sin" has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

;>

FE

alllex

Knight
2 pigment charge (1 dryad green,1 purple)
1 arcane
1 zyronic claw
2 brsk
1 bronze hammer
1 deed heart of the home fire
1 fire colored sea horse
1 HMS Boat

all this stuff inside 4 different chest fulll of magic item (i think trammie found 2x 1/3 ring +1xbracelet but nothing uber*

we started the Dungeon with Mia and smoke, but sadly they died at the 3er Boss wich was pretty hard *Poison area* so we decide to gave them ur pigment :)

trammy= 1 arcane shield+1 brsk+fire sea horse+HMS Boat
pumpkin= 1 deed heart of home fire+zyronic claw+1brsk+1bronze
mia= 2 charge of dryad green pigment
smoke= 2 charge of purple pigment

Pont

Knight
Great event. Great idea.

Embarrassing outcome.

(I always knew Lust would be my downfall in the end...)

:p

I agree with the above, 2 tries and only made it to the 2nd level. I think I need to go back to New Haven to train. :oops:

FE do you want to team up and we can go kill some skeletons or mongbats?

FE do you want to team up and we can go kill some skeletons or mongbats?

What!?!

Both at once?

DarthNader

Sorceror
Yes thanks to all staff involved with this event!! This one rocked!!

Yeah that area poison in the 3rd boss room was nasty! From what i could tell one more arch cure and Mia and I would of made it to the fourth.

*Note to self learn to bring pots for events*

And thx again Alllex and Trammie for sharing the loot even though we weren't worthy of it really.

ne14pic

Sorceror
Yes thanks to all staff involved with this event!! This one rocked!!

Yeah that area poison in the 3rd boss room was nasty! From what i could tell one more arch cure and Mia and I would of made it to the fourth. :oops:

*Note to self learn to bring pots for events*

And thx again Alllex and Trammie for sharing the loot even though we weren't worthy of it really. :p
yes tyvm

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Sarnac has agreed to open up the Dungeon Of Sin again. He will be placing 7 more tokens for you to find, on 04/30/2011.
He will start placing the tokens at 1pm EST.

Sarnac The Keeper Of Sin said:
For those of you that tried and failed before, maybe this time I will laugh less. For those of you that did well, DON'T expect anything to be the same and for those of you that will be trying this for the first time BE AFRAID. HA HA HA HA HA

Pont

Knight
Sarnac has agreed to open up the Dungeon Of Sin again. He will be placing 7 more tokens for you to find, on 04/30/2011.
He will start placing the tokens at 1pm EST.

From the first rounds I just remembered it was funny when we were just about to go in and you were going to open the doors and then Mia said "hang on, I just have to walk my dog". We thought he was kidding at first until he went afk for about 10 minutes.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Sarnac's dungeon is being reopened in about 30 minutes from now, to enter the first dungeon goto Brit castle and into the yellow gate. Sarnac has placed 7 tokens into this dungeon you will need to find them to gain entry to the Sin Dungeon.

Good Luck to all who enter.

Adon

Sorceror
The buildings in the sin dungeon are houses I believe which means you can't cast furies there. Sadly I wish I remembered that before you and doc died :).

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Congratz to all who made it to the end of Sin Dungeon, they were:

Mortal Soul
Blessed The Grim

and in other party:

marionette
black jesus
shantilus

And previously

Pumpkin
Trammie

Out of 14 parties that entered Sin Dungeon only 3 parties made it to the end and out of 56 people who entered only 7 made it to the treasure room. Hmmm how odd is this 7 Deadly sins and only 7 people made it to the end
spooky!!!!

I will have a look through my screenshots to see if there are any nice shots of the event, if anyone has any who participated please feel free to post them here.

Again thank you to all who participated

Moghe

Sorceror
I was at this event last weekend - teamed up with some friendly RIOT players, without whom I wouldn't haven't gotten past the first level.

Had to bow out for one reason or another, but glad to see that they made it.

I've got to say I enjoyed this event. Thanks Selene and Larson.