UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Melody vendors scams!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
NM.. Found the vendors but all the vendors look legit to me... Prices might be off on a few things but I don't see any scams..

melody is not a scammer. if her prices are ever off it is because she is a recently returning player! prices change alot. english is also not her first language. ive known melody since i was a lil newbie, she was my first guild leader. she always used to have alot of vendors and i have never known her to scam.. it must have been a misunderstanding :(

Code Blue

Knight
melody is not a scammer. if her prices are ever off it is because she is a recently returning player! prices change alot. english is also not her first language. ive known melody since i was a lil newbie, she was my first guild leader. she always used to have alot of vendors and i have never known her to scam.. it must have been a misunderstanding :(

that makes two guilds we were in together:D

ecurb12849

Sorceror
Melody Would never scam anyone, This guy is just pissed off he couldn't talk her down on price on an item. and he is pissed off that she killed him. I was there, Watched it happen myself!

MelodyTFA

Squire
thx for the support, indeed this guy wanted me to drop a price of an item i sell everyday, i said no because why would i lose money with a good seller?, so he got mad and said he would make it so i couldnt sell the item. So he put ghost at my vendor mall spaming lies, he tryed to block my gates and now this post has been brouight to my attention, Since then BTW i have sold 2 of the items in question at the price i was asking for. And furthermore NONE of my vendors, and associates vendors do scams it is against what i belive in. At TFA Vendor mall we belive in supplying the customers with legit merchandise at a price we can afford to offer. We do not tolorate any scams, and i controle what members put on there vendors to make sure they respect our vision of the mall.

uonoobs

Knight
God damn, I love that signature image.

As far as Melody goes, I'd float her 1mil, she'd come back with 1.5m for me and whatever else for her, but always guaranteed my mil back if she lost in poker. Pretty sweet deal imo.

suckers loan poker money. no matter who to.
the stakes uo poker is played at, one mil or five, it's a gamble, no matter what your poker skills are.

also it sounds like you are abusing an addict.
(edit: by making her pay 150% if she wins, and all of it back if she loses, that's really really bitchy)

i have also loaned mel money several times and ALWAYS was repaid with a bonus. she is one of the only people on this server i would give (most any amount) of gold to and know she would get it back to me asap. since uonoobs totally attacked flame for the same thing, it is just how she said... an offer from mel, not me saying omg mel u cant have this money unless you give me more money! it is just her way. plus mel is really good at poker in uo and irl. obviously poker is a gamble, but thankfully loaning melody money is not! thank goodness there are still a few decent souls around here :)

uonoobs

Knight
if shes good at poker why does she keep borrowing money. i've known and dealt with alot of gambling addicts.
alot of them are kind hearted as a freaking angel, it's an addiction, it's never anything personal.

I know melody is a great person, I've played with her alot.

the thing is. there will always come the day when a poker addict runs out of money and im trying to give you guys a heads up.

i used to abuse poker players too, by buying items out of them for a really cheap price, but i never acted as though i were their friend..

uonoobs

Knight
also im sure you guys have made enough money to not care about the time when she does borrow a million gps and not give it back.
you'll be sure to get your friends to bandwagon against her and that's that.

I dont have anything against miss blueberry but i've seen reign do it a bunch of times back when she had her guild followers.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Nan its cool uonoobs, im the one that offered that kinda deal to reign and bluberry, cuz i know by paying good rates for loans, i never have to worry about having to farm when i come back from 2 years of not playing there is always a kind persone to help me get back on my feet =), havnt seen u in a while on poker tables uonoobs do u still play?

uonoobs

Knight
Nan its cool uonoobs, im the one that offered that kinda deal to reign and bluberry, cuz i know by paying good rates for loans, i never have to worry about having to farm when i come back from 2 years of not playing there is always a kind persone to help me get back on my feet =), havnt seen u in a while on poker tables uonoobs do u still play?

thanks for being a sport :D i know im making you sound like an addict or something but im cautious over seeing a ton and ton of uo poker players so I always think the worst.

I'm just pvping now with irl friends, that's why im a bit rude >_> i don't have to pretend to be a nice person to everyone anymore :D

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Meh there friends.. I've lent poker money to non friends that I've just trusted and haven't been burned yet.. Go bake me some cookies noobs! :D

MelodyTFA

Squire
thanks for being a sport :D i know im making you sound like an addict or something but im cautious over seeing a ton and ton of uo poker players so I always think the worst.

I'm just pvping now with irl friends, that's why im a bit rude >_> i don't have to pretend to be a nice person to everyone anymore :D

kk cool, ya well i actualy live off poker in real life, so i dont really mind i actualy see a lot of what you are talking about and sometimes its sad. And in a way i live off poker addicts. Id feel bad, but they know what they are getting into when they sit down at a poker table with me, and i know there are always bad beats and suckouts.

And for UO Poker is concerned its a tottal gamble, people on UO poker do anything and everything, its crazy how little knowledge people have on the game i see people going all in pre flop with kj and shit, so UO poker is definatly more a gamble. but its only thing i like to do on UO this days so =P