UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Melody vendors scams!

uonoobs

Knight
kk cool, ya well i actualy live off poker in real life, so i dont really mind i actualy see a lot of what you are talking about and sometimes its sad. And in a way i live off poker addicts. Id feel bad, but they know what they are getting into when they sit down at a poker table with me, and i know there are always bad beats and suckouts.

And for UO Poker is concerned its a tottal gamble, people on UO poker do anything and everything, its crazy how little knowledge people have on the game i see people going all in pre flop with kj and shit, so UO poker is definatly more a gamble. but its only thing i like to do on UO this days so =P

yaya my irl friend told me alot about you and i understand you are doing well at it.. i think you played pokerstars(?) I have a homeroom there, we could play for pennies for fun sometime!

i'm not good enough to live off poker , which is my dream (god knows how many hundreds of dollars i've spent on poker literature and coaching) but i make a marginal winning for liquour myself :D (Im trying to 24 table which takes alot out of me because of rake) I just use the VPP's for free video games and whatnot i make out of 24 tabling though (gift cards)

uonoobs

Knight
Explain to me a legitimate example of when I did this. Who, when and what happened.
well you've made plenty of people quit like me and vanna, who joined 1<3 out of respect for zlatan.

to me, you told me i hated zlatan, who was my closest friend at uo, if i didnt sell him my only kasa, which was enough to make me leave, being that i've been friends with him way before you joined hybrid and you thought rules about our friendship were founded over gps.

you've thrown a tantrum whenever you didn't get what you wanted.

you've been the co owner of a guild that zlatan made fun. ofcourse you've always had the guildies backing you up, which they did, like i did, out of respect for zlatan.

now that zlatan is gone the guild is dead.

uonoobs

Knight

AW CRAP FIRST OF ALL i really did forget it was you ( it's nothing personal, i have a memory problem ) BUT I REMEMBER everything about the savage guild, and you back then, i just have a horrible nick (and name, irl) memory. I know we are suppose to be having a forum fight but it made me smile really wide , i really do remember everything about the fire island (?)C::::

I'm glad we are being open about everything because I know this has been blown out of proportion but I really did think you had something against me from the get-go, and that's probably because of my horrible nick memory, so i've always been kind of wary about you with no reason at all.

I know that I'm not friends with zlatan anymore and that's all my fault, he's been kind to me and i've been kind of ignoring him out of childish angst C:

You still made it like I was against him for not selling it, and that really was the thing that made me kind of resent you, i have the logs on my old computer from irc, i screencapped them out of anger but I dont want to bring them out here because they are years old.

ANYWAYS I WAS ABOUT TO CONTINUE THIS POST BUT i realized i would lol at anyone making this kind of a post on uogamers forums so i'll leave it at that, but i'll be more than happy to talk with you in private! (also im drunk with irl problems atm, that's why the sudden outburst)

MelodyTFA

Squire
yaya my irl friend told me alot about you and i understand you are doing well at it.. i think you played pokerstars(?) I have a homeroom there, we could play for pennies for fun sometime!

i'm not good enough to live off poker , which is my dream (god knows how many hundreds of dollars i've spent on poker literature and coaching) but i make a marginal winning for liquour myself :D (Im trying to 24 table which takes alot out of me because of rake) I just use the VPP's for free video games and whatnot i make out of 24 tabling though (gift cards)

ya would be fun to actualy play with someone i know on stars, just aim me the info to the homeroom and tell me when u and your friends normaly play and il join for sure =)
aim melody121212

She also sells gold runic hammers for 800-900k and 10k each reg at 600k. This is not the scams I was talkin about but over pricing like hell and just all around bad vendoring. K thx

She also sells gold runic hammers for 800-900k and 10k each reg at 600k. This is not the scams I was talkin about but over pricing like hell and just all around bad vendoring. K thx

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Over pricing and scamming are 2 completely different things.
i'd say between 80-90% of vendors have atleast 1 over priced item. Doesn't make them a scammer.
Yea he's obviously just trying to slander her vendors cuz he couldn't get a lowball price on something lol notice he hasn't come back to his thread to back up his BS ;)

Edit: due to the current forum errors I didn't see that he did in fact show back up here... Lol still hasn't backed up the scam accusations though.

Damn't

Sorceror
Hehe, no scams present at Melody's.... Just don't go up by Brit GY and purchase the "Hearth of Homefire" deed for 3.5 mill from the "Need Poker Money" vendor. :p Now that's an old scam... [e cry