UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Mickey beat me 6-2 and claims 6-0

I havnt denied it. But I find it odd that he dodges me until neon logs on.

And I rekt that guy ehackyleez like 12-1

Yep keep telling yourself that chief.

So let me understand your logic...

I beat you with neon playing on my character but then you beat neon like 8-5?

You do realize that makes absolutely no sense and you're just making it blantently obvious that you're lying.

What ever helps you sleep at night bro!

I'm a self admitted horrible PVPer/Duelist, that hasn't even logged my alchy stun on in over 5 years, and I' gladly fight any of you with anyone recording.... Most likely get my ass handed to me, but I'm not scared to try!

If anyone wants to try me, let me know!

Less talky more fighty!!!!!

techn9ne.

Wanderer
yes lying.

In psychiatry, pathological lying (also called compulsive lying, pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] A pathological liar can be a man or woman of any age group. A person with this trait believes anything said to them is a lie because they have the tendency to be liars themselves. They mistrust people and are continually investigating everything that is said to them. This person lives in fear of being lied to. They will go to any length to prove that someone is lying to them even when the truth is obvious.

I like how you call people gay but you look like a compete fag.

I remember that picture that felipe posted of you and you had the gayest mannerisms I have ever seen LOL
Felipe doesn't have any pictures of me. He doesn't know me nor do I know him. Please keep talking out of your ass.
And btw I never said you were gay. You did.