UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey wouldn't fight in the pits! but he tried to fight in the field...[e laugh

uonewb

Page
he'll say i used 1 g heal charge..and I did.. i didn't use any lightning wands. so what mickey you didn't have any intentions on fighting me in the pits because you wanted to crutch on wands.. and you said "it's field" when I asked you wands or no wands?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
LOL

This bitch gh wands 1v1 when he's redlined so I mana fuck myself and yes I died.

BEST PART OF THE STORY.

I get rez by some random dude and long dong tries to rez kill me and FAILS.

BUT THEN HE DIES TO ME WHILE IM ON FOOT WITH NOTHING BUT REGS AND LIKE 2 EXPLODE POTS HAHAHAHHA

Nesurit

Sorceror
Mickey u used gh wand when 1v1 field with me

I said " lol really " but u just hold spell no answer and i didnt died. And u called to neon for kill to me. But no die

Long dong just always used gh wand and gh wand. It's nothing without wand

uonewb

Page
i looted 6 charges of g heal off you.. next time buddy, just drop them off on my steps please, thanks

I said " lol really " but u just hold spell no answer and i didnt died. And u called to neon for kill to me. But no die

I would prefer to not use wands in a 1v1. i even said to him i'd rather not use wands, come fight me in pits, nope he wanted to use wands and spammed lightning wand pots.. and tries to run offscreen nonstop lol, i did use a single charge of lightning. i got a 2 charger off of taylor maid lol.. thanks for the 6 charges again.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

I beat you like 25-0

You can't say anything to me...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i looted 6 charges of g heal off you.. next time buddy, just drop them off on my steps please, thanks

I would prefer to not use wands in a 1v1. i even said to him i'd rather not use wands, come fight me in pits, nope he wanted to use wands and spammed lightning wand pots.. and tries to run offscreen nonstop lol, i did use a single charge of lightning. i got a 2 charger off of taylor maid lol.. thanks for the 6 charges again.

Just remember the only reason you didn't die is because of that gh wand.

You spent 20 minutes telling me you wouldn't field me because I would use gh wands and what's the first thing you do as soon as you're about to die?

You used a gh wand lol.

But I don't really care since I came back and killed you newly rezed with nothing but regs and 2 explode pits after your failed attempt to rez kill me lol.

I've never seen that happen on hybrid so it was worth it