UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax Reigns Supreme!

Weever

Sorceror
Minax Reigns Supreme!

As many of you have noticed, I Lady Jenny , the Commanding Lord of The Minax Faction, single handedly stolen all the sigils from their towns.

All of Britannia's Cities belong to Minax.

Deserters, I address thee

You have seen the true power of Minax, if one person could do such an achivement, think of what we could have done united.

I welcome, all the warriors, warlocks, mages, Soldiers with their heart with the Minax.

I have led the Minax in time of crisis, and I have prevailed, the crisis over, a new administration must be placed in charge.

Join Minax again, relieve me of my duty, and together may we turn a new chapter in Britannian history, chapter of power and glory .

In the name of Minax, we shall reign terror upon the heretics.

Re: Minax Reigns Supreme!

Horray for the avengers of our Mistress!

(translation: screw the revenge, when we will put vendors here and there? :D)

Weever

Sorceror

Not a challenge? Try walking around PURPLE around brittania for couple of hours... nasty really, purple is not my color, does not go with my eyes... not one bit...

Bile

Knight

Weever;659798 said:
Not a challenge? Try walking around PURPLE around brittania for couple of hours.

Takes 20 minutes tops to steal them all..

Devo

Sorceror

Weever;659722 said:

wanna play the who can hold minax base the longest game with the SLs???

Kenny Powers

Sorceror

Weever;659722 said:
As many of you have noticed, I Lady Jenny , the Commanding Lord of The Minax Faction, single handedly stolen all the sigils from their towns.

All of Britannia's Cities belong to Minax.

Deserters, I address thee

You have seen the true power of Minax, if one person could do such an achivement, think of what we could have done united.

I welcome, all the warriors, warlocks, mages, Soldiers with their heart with the Minax.

I have led the Minax in time of crisis, and I have prevailed, the crisis over, a new administration must be placed in charge.

Join Minax again, relieve me of my duty, and together may we turn a new chapter in Britannian history, chapter of power and glory .

cool

Mister Dank

Knight

minax is fucking pathetic dude

fuckin kids can't roll like pros

trust me bro, you'd get laid out

Blacula

Knight

Mister Dank;664300 said:
minax is fucking pathetic dude

fuckin kids can't roll like pros

trust me bro, you'd get laid out
They can't handle the streets :<

Pont

Knight

Thank you Weever, what you have just done will help me test something. May take a while for others to realise.

Pont.

Weever

Sorceror

Pont;664567 said:
Thank you Weever, what you have just done will help me test something. May take a while for others to realise.

Pont.

It is a pleasure to me.