UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax Reigns Supreme!

silvertiger

Knight
Re: Minax Reigns Supreme!

Weever;659722 said:
As many of you have noticed, I Lady Jenny , the Commanding Lord of The Minax Faction, single handedly stolen all the sigils from their towns.

All of Britannia's Cities belong to Minax.

Deserters, I address thee

You have seen the true power of Minax, if one person could do such an achivement, think of what we could have done united.

I welcome, all the warriors, warlocks, mages, Soldiers with their heart with the Minax.

I have led the Minax in time of crisis, and I have prevailed, the crisis over, a new administration must be placed in charge.

Join Minax again, relieve me of my duty, and together may we turn a new chapter in Britannian history, chapter of power and glory .

In the name of Minax, we shall reign terror upon the heretics.

Loser I rule Minax!

Bile;659792 said:
Like that's a big challenge..

qft. truly easy.

Bile;659897 said:
Takes 20 minutes tops to steal them all..

Semi-true. If com leaves their mages and henchmen out before they desert felucca, it can become a wtfpwned moment. Even though If I can steal them all anyone can.