UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Miner Bots

Cyndir Ririn

Wanderer
Miner Bots

Ok, I have nothing against Miner Bots. as long as people dont run em 24/7...

And if they've removed the speech.. but this guy. Steg Miner. Kept yelling like if he was on a boat(prolly useing 8X8 :S)

So well ya. hes trapped now :p

Cyndir Ririn

Wanderer
Ok I know its not illegal. but calling 2 bots the same. and they are both annoying? :\ gawd people... Its not that hard mineing here.. I get like 1K in 15 mins... or maybe less..

But anyways, Steg Miner's Twin showed up, Steg Miner

Steg

Wanderer
So thats why I came home to only 500 ingots in the bank today... Anyways, congratulations on figuring out how to lay boxes to trap a few bots and entertain yourselves for a few hours... It must have been hard to own a few bots who can't fight. Anyways, if that will entertain you for a few hours then I'm glad to make the shard a better place. 1k/15 mins? How do you manage that? I only get about 1/k an hour, and usually I don't run my bots while I'm at work but I'm trying to get a little more money lately. If you manage to lock my bots in a house I'll get them out when I get home. I might even enjoy learning to make an EasyUO script to get themselves out. Cheers

I have no problems with Miner Bots or Wood Bots etc, Unless they are in say Del and are in the way of what I am trying to do.

I dont bot, and when I mine I dont what some stupid bot running into me, or taking chunks of Ore that I am after.

Apart from that bots are really good, I wish I was able to do it.

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Bots are stupid, realy.. I dont mind afk macroing, but botting afk i do..bit the same but.. then not

but anyways, you have 2 chars called the same running around mining? you could atleasrt have called them 2 different names, lol

You Can Hire me as Bot Defense Steg, lol, Anybody who fuggs with bots for over an hour, learning how they move and act, abviously needs somthing other to do then play UO. Steg took time to figuere out how to run those bots, and you crap asses come along and block him off. Now how adult is that, i mean ive seen 2 year olds cooperate better then this =<

It's a sad UO day.. He must be brazailian steg... thats all i can say

Cyndir Ririn

Wanderer
NinJor said:
You Can Hire me as Bot Defense Steg, lol, Anybody who fuggs with bots for over an hour, learning how they move and act, abviously needs somthing other to do then play UO. Steg took time to figuere out how to run those bots, and you crap asses come along and block him off. Now how adult is that, i mean ive seen 2 year olds cooperate better then this =<

It's a sad UO day.. He must be brazailian steg... thats all i can say

Lol ya right, I spent 1 hour, hmm or was it 6. cant remember... But I had seen the same guys run the same trail for 2 days.. not everyone is as dumb as you.. I know how to do 2 + 2.. sorry guy..