UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Miner Bots

Cyndir Ririn

Wanderer
Axel said:
What classify a bot anyways?

If it moves? If it talks? EUO?

It did everything for him.. Mined, said "Turn left, turn right, yada yada". Smelts. Throws ore out of its backpack when overweighted. goes to ress. Goes to bank.. Tinkers its own Pickaxes.. thats what I define as a bot.. a script that does everything for you...

Cyndir Ririn said:
It did everything for him.. Mined, said "Turn left, turn right, yada yada". Smelts. Throws ore out of its backpack when overweighted. goes to ress. Goes to bank.. Tinkers its own Pickaxes.. thats what I define as a bot.. a script that does everything for you...

Lol! I could need a script like that ;]

Cyndir Ririn said:
Lol ya right, I spent 1 hour, hmm or was it 6. cant remember... But I had seen the same guys run the same trail for 2 days.. not everyone is as dumb as you.. I know how to do 2 + 2.. sorry guy..

Wow guy 2+2 you blew me right of the water with that one... I'm so glad you thought that comment would have any affect to lower me on any scale.. now I am convinced your a brazilian...

Oh and your "ignant" to :D

Cyndir Ririn

Wanderer
NinJor said:
Wow guy 2+2 you blew me right of the water with that one... I'm so glad you thought that comment would have any affect to lower me on any scale.. now I am convinced your a brazilian...

Oh and your "ignant" to :D
Ya im from Brazil so what? or wait, not im from Europe, sorry sherlock..

Who-demise

Wanderer
I'd trap mining bots too.. so what? Is it so strange to think that people should play the game? Anything that automated just too much in my opinion.