UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

minimum time it would take for refreshed house to fall

crikey

Sorceror
In laymens terms. Not concerned about the stages and all that

If I refreshed my house on for example, april 1st, what is the soonest possible date it could fall?

Im having issues with my computers network settings. Cannot find a solution that works lol. Could be awhile

Just curious about the worst possible scenario

Thank you Hybrid

tech.

Sorceror
give me ur acc info and I will reinstall and refresh houses.

but srsly give ur info to a homie so ur shit never falls

crikey

Sorceror

crikey

Sorceror
If I cant figure a solution out in 29 days, I suppose I will consider giving away my accounts before house falls and move on

Better that then to let it go to waste, or allow some wastemen to loot my idoc

TheHawks

Sorceror
I built a shrine to the man thinking he was dead. : /

Instead of believing everything you hear, why not use some critical thinking?

All those kids in the giant alliance milliar has are gonna talk shit of course. They need to use any means they can to try and hurt their rivals. Cause, all the other means of attack haven't been working out so great. :]

If we sucked as hard as people like to say, why is our guild name constantly in their mouths?

crikey

Sorceror
Gonna download some updates to a flashdrive at a buddies house this weekend and try that
just friend me to house

ill keep your shit refreshed bruh

im one of hybrids most trustworthy vendors @Pepsi_Rox and wedge can vouch for me
Cant log in at all. Something wrong with my network adapters...

Ironic thing is, Ive been meaning toask you for awhile if I could friend u in case something went wrong. Rofl.....