UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minoc

Howl

Sorceror
Minoc

Leave it to SL, if you please.

We just want this one town to place our own vendors and farm up some reagents etc.

Just destructive to the community in general if you do something like take it away and then leave it without vendors. Really pointless.

Thanks.

ALEX_CARDO

Wanderer
Re: Minoc

I think there must be fellowship between the factions.Too many towns and only 4 factions.We should divide the towns and work together.

Howl

Sorceror

Well, I think we should all have a 'base town' that we can put vendors and such in, and then we can fight over the others, what do you say?

carolbooo

Wanderer

i would like to say for the Concil of Mages that we let u get the command of Minoc, and u go there and put all the guards, so we are gonna take it away and let the vendor at the bank.....and who told u that we dont put vendors at the cities we command? hehehheh

Howl

Sorceror

The only vendors I could find were in Trinsic, and no-where near a bank, which is pure stupidity.

And no, you didn't let us get command of Minoc, we just went ahead and took it. Not like you sit there defending the sigils 24/7 the rest of th time.

carolbooo

Wanderer

Howl;599165 said:
The only vendors I could find were in Trinsic, and no-where near a bank, which is pure stupidity.

And no, you didn't let us get command of Minoc, we just went ahead and took it. Not like you sit there defending the sigils 24/7 the rest of th time.

Im sorry but i can put the vendors whetever i want, thats why its not near to the bank, so not everebody to get all the regs and the ones who have to work to put the vendors can't ever buy regs, so lets see if u can continue with the command, wants war will have it.

cuattamu

Knight

Factions isn't there for cheap bulk resources.

The whole point of factions is to have different groups fighting each other for control. Asking another faction to spare you a town seems a little ridiculous.

Howl

Sorceror

carolbooo;599653 said:
Im sorry but i can put the vendors whetever i want, thats why its not near to the bank, so not everebody to get all the regs and the ones who have to work to put the vendors can't ever buy regs, so lets see if u can continue with the command, wants war will have it.

Oh right, so make it annoying for everyone to get regs instead? If you didn;t take all the towns and only place vendors in only like two of them then we'd probably have like five times as many faction vendors and therefore everyone could get their reagents, and IN A BANK.

People are going to whore the reagents anyway, there's no stopping it. Putting them away from a bank is just an annoyance. It's not like you work for them in this server, anyway. You log on a theif, steal the sigil, run to a moongate, place the sigil. Wait ten hours, put it back. The shard's faction system is greatly underpopulated, so there's no fucking competition for the sigils, so it's not work at all.

Howl

Sorceror

cuattamu;599666 said:
Factions isn't there for cheap bulk resources.

The whole point of factions is to have different groups fighting each other for control. Asking another faction to spare you a town seems a little ridiculous.

Once again, there is no fight for control, because hardly anyone is ever online. Whenever you see an enemy faction member, it's probably at britain gate or in the middle of britain, and you fight them and kill them and then they run off and res and wait 20 mins for stat loss to go away. There's no fight for sigils, like, EVER. In the whole time I've played factions I've killed one sigil holder, because people hardly ever play on factions.

I can ask for a fight but I won't get it. What we'll get is theives stealing the sigils when there's no-one else online. And then we'll do it back to them. And then we have to keep placing the vendors again and again and it's fucking boring.

If you want to make this interesting, I can get more of ITP to make faction characters and we can have an all-out war for a specific town. You name it, we'll be there. If that's what you want, we'll do that. Just don't ruin the vendors for everyone for no good reason.

cuattamu

Knight

I know the current faction situation and unfortunately I agree with your assessment. My point was asking people in an opposing faction not to steal seems like a waste of effort. It's like asking the shard for exclusive control of one particular champ spawn. If they want to do steal sigils, they will steal sigils. They aren't doing anything wrong by doing that.

Lucifall

Knight

Howl;599683 said:
If you want to make this interesting, I can get more of ITP to make faction characters and we can have an all-out war for a specific town. You name it, we'll be there. If that's what you want, we'll do that. Just don't ruin the vendors for everyone for no good reason.

Isn't griefing a good reason?

Howl

Sorceror

cuattamu;599695 said:
I know the current faction situation and unfortunately I agree with your assessment. My point was asking people in an opposing faction not to steal seems like a waste of effort. It's like asking the shard for exclusive control of one particular champ spawn. If they want to do steal sigils, they will steal sigils. They aren't doing anything wrong by doing that.

Comparing asking for control of a single city to asking for an exclusive champion spawn is ridiculous. Since when can you get Crowns, Gladiator's Collars, sashes, The Most Knowledge Person and the Orc Cheiftan Helm and invaluable 120 skills from a faction town?

All you get is cheap reagents, boards, ore and bottles. And you still gotta pay.

Another reason why it's a ridiculous comparison is because an exclusive champ spawn would be for one guild only. What I am suggesting would benefit the whole shard, including you!

Lucifall

Knight

Howl;599717 said:
Comparing asking for control of a single city to asking for an exclusive champion spawn is ridiculous. Since when can you get Crowns, Gladiator's Collars, sashes, The Most Knowledge Person and the Orc Cheiftan Helm and invaluable 120 skills from a faction town?

All you get is cheap reagents, boards, ore and bottles. And you still gotta pay.

Another reason why it's a ridiculous comparison is because an exclusive champ spawn would be for one guild only. What I am suggesting would benefit the whole shard, including you!

And you think I got my first HoM and AoF how? AFK scribing scrolls buying from regs off faction towns. It's not nowhere as close to ridiculous to compare the two.

Howl

Sorceror

I see.

But I wonder how many people would actually do that.

And I think it's still a good point that this is available to everyone, and not just to the faction members placing the vendors. And the fact that we can get the regs at the moment anyway, it's just a pain in the ass.

Lucifall

Knight

Howl;599732 said:
I see.

But I wonder how many people would actually do that..

Most people who do buy from said vendors do that. You can probably tell that nightshades, black pearls and moss are usually the only ones at 999 stock.

carolbooo

Wanderer

Maybe all of u are right at some point, cause anyway if just we buy the regs the town commanding faction will have to broke sometime cause dont have many buyers......so we are gonna put some of the vendors at banks....maybe Trinsic, Brit and Minoc.

Ballack

Wanderer

lol.... this is so patethic... want some ease? sit on the jelly.

hopeing for factions to join and be happy buying regs is just stupid.
i hope this never happens.

Howl

Sorceror

Oh yea, cause it's SO DIFFICULT to take a sigil when nobody is online and then put it back ten hours later when still no-one is online to kill you.

Moron.