UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ML monsters ignoring Embrace Honor

xantier

Sorceror
Fffs, I don't know what to say. Just returned to demise after 4 years but I am really surprised that most of the things are not working as they should be, there are still lots of incomplete features from older expansions. I am just wondering, is it because people never reported any bugs, inaccuracies or the staff just ignored the reports and couldn't save spare time from their lives for years. Just played for 1-2 weeks after all that time and I found too many inaccuracies from old expansions.

What annoyed me so much that made me post this is that I was collecting keys for peerless bosses in Twisted Weald and was hoping to benefit from the advantages of Embrace Honor at Knight of Honor level, at least this is what I always did on OSI, using embrace honor to 1v1 specific named monsters to collect the keys easily. Since a sampire usually has negative karma, I also must avoid pixies, dryads etc. Well I entered the Twisted Weald, embraced the honor and started rushing to Gnaw, but on the way some paragon dryad first disabled me totally and then I got gangraped by many of them + challengings after my honor ended. I hoped that it was only a bug for dryads, I somehow managed to reach Gnaw, then lured Irk and killed it, well they have really really short spawn time so I embraced honor to rush to Sabrix but whoa, Irk, Guile, Spite gangraped me on the way again. A peerless adventure has ended before it even started (luckily I collected 4 of 6 keys).

Please fix the Honor virtue. No mobile can attack you unless you aggro. them in embrace state.

Most of these things have been reported in the past, some of them multiple times.

Its the paragon AI, they aggro on movement. Its not just honor, they attempt to attack through Ethereal Voyage and Stealth too.

Kiluad

Sorceror
Speaking of paragons, the gold bump is also missing. Which is somewhere between 0.1 to 0.2 * fame + normal gold amount. The .1 to .2 very well might be a random "double". I couldn't find the formula, i don't know the formula, but I was killing a whole bunch of paragons on osi the other day, and they all dropped gold that work with that formula, including animals; pigs, bears, hinds etc.

Edit: I shouldn't say that it is random, Ettins have a relatively stable drop rate, so do animals, but it's based on fame, when you kill something with high fame, that normally drops little to no gold, you get tons of gold.

It might be tier values. i've seen balrons as low as 2550 gold and as high as 5500 when paragon. So im not sure, other than it's based on fame.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Speaking of paragons,

The gold in the paragon chests should be roughly the same amount the paragon drops

So a paragon earth elemental on OSI drops between 400 and 500 gold.If that paragon also dropped a chest the chest would have 400 to 500 gold in it

Fffs,
Please fix the Honor virtue..

There is more than you think wrong with the honor virtue but for now with the problem you are having (Eos is aware of this problem) try hitting the "tab" key when you embrace honor or are hidden and an ML or paragon MoB aggros you.