UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mondains Legacy Preview

Elf

Sorceror
I played the beta a little bit last week and it's okay. The quests are pretty repetitive and definitely bugged(I did a quest and it told me I was on my way to becoming a human, but I was already a human, then it just totally erased my quest log and I had to do the same ones over again to get to the next part), but it's not that bad. It's is BETA after all. The art looks pretty goofy though.

psz

Administrator
Some of the quests are repedative (The simple dynamic ones)

Some are quick'n'easy, but are kinda cool (To get to some of the dungeons, for example)

The quest SYSTEM will allow OSI (or RunUO ;->) to come up with some very good, in-depth quests. It's VERY free-flowing, and VERY open. Considering the randonmess allowed (if you want), it also means there's a very good chance you'll never have the same exact quest twice.

The ones on the Beta shard (And presumably early on) are, admittedly, very Daggerfall-like at this point.

kain-demise

Wanderer
ok so when do we expect to patch for this new expansion and when we do will we be able to get the new tamables or will we have to buy it?