UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~~Moongate Market~~

Moongate Market is located directly south of Yew Gate in Trammel; however, you can reach us by locating my gater in Luna--her name is Moongate Market.

A few vendor rentals are still available. For more details about this wonderful opportunity, PM me.

Between myself, my husband, and my renters, Moongate Market stays fairly well stocked. Items include, but are not limited to:

Armor
Weapons
Jewelry
Spellbooks
Runebooks
Bulk Order Books
Necromancy Books
Recalls
Repair Deeds
Orange Petals
Doom Artifacts
Tokuno Artifacts--Lesser and Greater
Minor Artifacts
Replicas
Power Scrolls
Stat Scrolls
Veteran Rewards
Donation Items

Below is a picture of some of our current inventory:

Many thanks to those of you who have allowed us to stay in business for this long. We hope to continue to remain as a major fixture in the vendor industry and to continue to serve our amazing customers.

xoxo

New items are always being added. If you're looking for something you think one of us may have, feel free to PM me or post your request on the bulletin board.

One of my renters just returned from a hiatus and I just got a new renter, so lots of new items recently added. Check it out. :) PM me about vendor rentals if you're interested in having some of the highest traffic for your items. ;)

New armor added, more power scrolls, pigments, artis, and more! I still have a few spots available for vendors. If you're interested in having some of the highest traffic going to see your items, PM me.

xoxo

FYI: The server is back up; therefore, my gater is back up. ;)

Also, thankies to Pkrlz for helping promote Yew gate growth by adding my siggy to his. :)

Vendor rentals are still available, including one in the second row of vendors that would make you closer to the front, but I'd be willing to move one on the front row to the back row for the next person who wants a renter.

I gate 24/7, the only times I don't are when shards are down, there's storms in my area, or if it somehow disconnects during the night before I wake up.

Current new items: House add-ons! Stat scrolls! And I also added some BOD books to the scribe vendor!

Burnt a few kits so hubby's armor vendors should have a few new pieces on em unless he got lazy.

RENTERS: Please please get in contact with me. I will have to take all vendors down soon for house redesign. Need to give you the details. PM me! Thankies.