UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Moonlight's Armor Thread

#10-and#12
talskesh+quiver of rage+2chaos blue pig.+Quiver of element

talskeesh= 3kk
Quiver of rage= 2.5kk
Quiver of elements= 2.5kk
Chaos blue pigs = 1kk each

so in total i make that 9.8kk for the 2 items so im guessing the way we seperate this is 8kk for 10 and 2.2kk for 12??

I have been made an offer of MKP +3 for number 10 which is valued at 9kk, but as i stated in the OP i would prefer to have all bids in thread, so as it stands atm the offer of 9.8kk for the 2 items is leading bid.
I'm sorry if this upsets some people about bidding but I am a person of my word and will stick to my OP of NO PMs even if it means maybe some ppl will not bid :(

24 hours

time is up

who win?

You need to hold the highest bid for 24hrs before I sell. This means that you have to be the highest bidder for 24 hrs, so if no one has bid on the item you want 24hrs after you have bid on it then you win. I found that this was the fairest way of doing things in the past when selling items. :)