UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most beautiful female in the world...

ForsakenVamp

Wanderer
marshallFLA said:
i never said she was hotter. i personally like real females. but, i said "she doesnt even touch those pics". and, i was right. :D.

Damnit, you beat me with a matter of opinion. Oh well...there both hot.

Antarus

Wanderer
marshallFLA said:
I never thought britney was THAT hot. then i found these pictures.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ages?q=britney+spears&start=80&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

Britney used to be the the girl every guy wanted and every girl wanted to be.

But, now that she married some white trash fag and got pregnant she fell off that list long ago.

Dont get me wrong I think pregnancy is something very beautiful. However, even touching a fuck job like Kevin Federline brings your sexyness scale way way down in my book.

marshallFLA

Wanderer
Antarus said:

But, now that she married some white trash fag and got pregnant she fell off that list long ago.

Dont get me wrong I think pregnancy is something very beautiful. However, even touching a fuck job like Kevin Federline brings your sexyness scale way way down in my book.

agreed.
those pictures are quite amazing, though. but. when she opens her mouth, i get mad.

ForsakenVamp

Wanderer
marshallFLA said:
of course it was a matter of opinion. what other perspective could i be speaking from?
The perspective of fact. You know, the exact opposite of opinion? The way I meant it was, you were presenting your opinion as fact, and you still are. Still, I agree that they are good pictures.

Megumi

Wanderer
Antarus said:

I wanted to be Britney, then i realised that she's a hoebag.

Err... I wanted to be WITH britney rahter... >.>

Freudian FTW!

Antarus

Wanderer
Balron of IPY said:
Dude, I HAVE to pay homage to your sig. Lindsay Lohan is THEE hottest girl alive at this time.

Shes hot yes. However, after watching the new trailer of "The Island" Scarlett Johanssen is quickly rising in my book of sexiest female.

Megumi

Wanderer
Famke Janssen has to be up there...