UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Movie] Grave Yard Fun [40megs]

Vile-hybrid

Wanderer
[Movie] Grave Yard Fun [40megs]

My second movie, this one ive cut the size in half and doubled the quality since my last one. This was just a little movie of my day today at the GY. Fun for ages 3-67

http://www.hyru.net/movies/vile/GYFun.wmv

-EDIT
It seems some people have problems viewing the movie.the movie uses brand new codecs and is very cpu intensive. if you are having choppiness please restart your computer fresh, or download wmp10. If all else fails, unistall wmp and reinstall it fresh.

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
Great movie. Good quality and humorous kills. I like the one where a blue blocks another blue in the house on accident and he dies.

Vile-hybrid

Wanderer
the movie uses brand new codecs and is very cpu intensive. if you are having choppiness please restart your computer fresh, or download wmp10. If all else fails, unistall wmp and reinstall it fresh.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
and in this corner we have GM vile and in the next corner Asayre8 both ready to duke it out for the GM championship of the world and 1 years bragging rights..

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
Uchiha~Sasuke said:
movie was extremely choppy for me :+/

I tried watching it with WMP classic and got a lot of chop. I switched to regular WMP and it was fine. You may want to try different players.