UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Movie] ~~IDOC Assault~~

got done watching it wow dude i like the 2 hit kills with ur tweaked mares, you want a good job for having mares that can do that? why don't you run aorund has a mage or something, NM guess you would proly just tweak ur eval, Rofl.

VileStyle

Wanderer
The mare that looks like its "dying" that is falling over, its just a feature of the krrios client so you know when its attacking. Its nothing special, ask anyone with the client. ;)

Lorthic

Knight
A Pk'N SnOwMaN said:
got done watching it wow dude i like the 2 hit kills with ur tweaked mares, you want a good job for having mares that can do that? why don't you run aorund has a mage or something, NM guess you would proly just tweak ur eval, Rofl.

You're crying because you get owned via a tamer. Sad.

Vile Style said:
The mare that looks like its "dying" that is falling over, its just a feature of the krrios client so you know when its attacking. Its nothing special, ask anyone with the client. ;)

lol, yeah, i use razor, that confused me a little.

Who

Wanderer
That was one hell of a movie. Doenst matter if mares were tweaked or not, the teamwork in that was just amazing. Vile was almost dropped at one point but good xhealing let him escape. Wish i had been there to try and see how long i wouldve made it.

Tor

Wanderer
Omgawd Haxxor!
Halp A Peekay With 1337 Mares! Halp!

Oh My Gawd!!!!

Vile Style - If I had 70mb to spare, I would download it. I've got...36.5mb free :>