UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Movie] ~~IDOC Assault~~

The Warped

Wanderer
Yeah after all. God forbid I open up the Pokemon Training center out of the spare house I have and taught a few of my friends how to ultra train their pets. God forbid you fight a few mares with GM Anat/Tact/Eval so they actually do proper damage ;) Oh Em Gee so Hax!!!

Wanev

Wanderer
Vile Style said:
http://www.hyru.net/movies/vile/UOGamers.IDOC.All.Kill-Vile.wmv

First movie I've ever made. Comments and critiques are welcome.

Its about 4:30 seconds, and 70 megs because its fairly high quality. Right click and save as or just click it and stream it.
Uhh in that video, you looted corpse by using some kind of macro, jsut target the loot and its in ur backpack, instead of dragging it onto your inventory, what kinda macro is that? can i use razor to do that too ? or is this only available in krrios?

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
Wanev said:
Uhh in that video, you looted corpse by using some kind of macro, jsut target the loot and its in ur backpack, instead of dragging it onto your inventory, what kinda macro is that? can i use razor to do that too ? or is this only available in krrios?

Make a macro for saying ". dragtobag" in KUOC.

Chipus-

Wanderer
Haha, and it was so fun killing all of them as well. At one stage i think i counted 30+ blues :/. I have a screeny but it is stuffing up.

Who

Wanderer
Sloth said:
i guess its an ok movie, but i dont think we should give props to him for killing people with his mares.
Actually, playing a PvP tamer isnt exactly easy in gank situations. Ive tried a few times with my tamer at brit gy and i found it much easier to just play a pure mage. While playing a tamer, you not only have to worry about your life but you also have to make sure your mares arent being lured away and keeping them healed up. Not saying Vile is "uber" just saying its not as easy as it looks.

Vile did find it hard when someone peaced his animals. That was where he magic arrowed them and it didn't help. Then he started healing. Then one died.

Huapua

Sorceror
Tame mages require no skill. People on this shard protect tamers too much and the majority have or play tamers. Notice in the video that he clicks his greater heal button, flamestrikes, paralyzes, and poisons.

Lynyrd

Knight
are you kidding? i dont hardly ever play on my tamer and i can tell you tamers get hell on this server sir. and it ISNT as easy as it looks. its tough.

props for vile for eating so many people and not dying.