UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Movie Quotes

Movie Quotes

Here's How the Game is Played, I'm gonna say a movie qoute, your going to give me the name of the movie its from, If it's right, you get to qoute a movie yourself, and so on and so forth ( I started the other one on the UOGamers shard, thought one here was in order also)

Also Please don't give us ancient movies or some far off unknown youve barely even heard of movie, we don't want stumpers =P

"Hallelujah! Holy Shit! Where’s the Tylenol?"

Digital

Wanderer
That from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation ?

Movie Quote: "Mr. Wizard. Get me the hell out of here."

Digital said:
Movie Quote: "Mr. Wizard. Get me the hell out of here."

Thats from the Matrix

Movie Quote: "Why this stuff will turn you into a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurs....Just like me!"

Rogueci5 said:
Movie Quote: "Why this stuff will turn you into a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurs....Just like me!"
Predator.. the first one.. the only one, actually... (avp ain't a movie... neither p2... ¬¬)

Here's mine:

"Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin, brough forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to being mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes carved out, and his elbows broken. To have his knee cut split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils ripped and his bottom burned off and his penis...

Sir Robin: THAT'S, that's quite enough, Minstrel."

:D :D :D

DeadFish

Wanderer
Sikander said:
Predator.. the first one.. the only one, actually... (avp ain't a movie... neither p2... ¬¬)

Here's mine:

"Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin, brough forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to being mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes carved out, and his elbows broken. To have his knee cut split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils ripped and his bottom burned off and his penis...

Sir Robin: THAT'S, that's quite enough, Minstrel."

:D :D :D

Montey Python and the Holy Grail

Movie Quote : Mother : The child won't even let me touch her

Priest : sometimes you have to give them candy

Scary Movie 2... blergh, that trilogy sucks...

here's another:

"Always look on the bright side of life, ta dum, ta dum"

ok, that's too easy, here's another:

"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts"

^^

Sikander said:
Scary Movie 2... blergh, that trilogy sucks...

here's another:

ok, that's too easy, here's another:

"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts"

^^

Are you sure you dont want to ask this one?? LOL

No idea :(

Oh hang on its sounds like something from Police Sqaud, or The Nakid Gun with L Nelison in it.

psz

Administrator
Monty Python's The Life Of Brian (Ending theme song as they're all crucified)

(And yes, the second was from Naked Gun)

Miral007

Wanderer
ok didnt really leave any quote to guess on...

here's mine to start it up again

"I know all about you - sex for dinner, death for breakfast."