UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[MP3] Castro's UOGamers Rap

phontain33

Wanderer
Re: [MP3] Castro's UOGamers Rap

Duckling said:
Lol phontain quit you flaming if you noticed your the only one who has anything negative to say.

Probally because I'm the only one here who knows what good rap sounds like?
You all prolly listen to poppy *** **** like 50cent, the game, lil john ect.
aka MTV "rap".

Megumi

Wanderer

Phontain said:
aka MTV "rap".

I kind of agree with Phontain, but i was told "if you flame this forum, i will have your balls." by Roger.

noxious99

Wanderer

Phontain said:
aka MTV "rap".
You aren't the only one and you are right. It is very maintream/poppy sounding, and to be honest the current music MTV choses that the majorty of people listen to sucks right now.
If I was going to rate the song as rap music, it would be a very low rating. But I see this song not as rap, but as comedy or just-for-fun type music. In that case, it is well done.

Good job Castro. I hope to hear some more. While your not a completely polished musician, you do have a talent, and you should keep it up.

noxious99 said:
You aren't the only one and you are right. It is very maintream/poppy sounding, and to be honest the current music MTV choses that the majorty of people listen to sucks right now.
If I was going to rate the song as rap music, it would be a very low rating. But I see this song not as rap, but as comedy or just-for-fun type music. In that case, it is well done.

Good job Castro. I hope to hear some more. While your not a completely polished musician, you do have a talent, and you should keep it up.

I don;t listen to much rap, just what some friends play sometimes, so I don't even know what mainstream poppy rap is. BUT I listen to Punk and I know the difference between f*gged out punk (mainstream only sing about their girlfriends or how they're so rich they are shunned :]) I'm assuming it's the same, and I f*cking hate pop punk. Ruins the name, same with pop-rap, it ruins rap.

noxious99

Wanderer

Skippy The Jester said:
BUT I listen to Punk and I know the difference between f*gged out punk (mainstream only sing about their girlfriends or how they're so rich they are shunned :]) I'm assuming it's the same, and I f*cking hate pop punk. Ruins the name, same with pop-rap, it ruins rap.
I agree. NOFX's album War on Errorism wasn't very good but I'm so happy with the song Seperate the Church and Skate, tack one. It says it all.

adeptshade

Wanderer

LOL eminems in the mo fukin houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, lol surprisingly good, im inpressed but rap battle me and ud fail, lol. well played.

Lorthic

Knight

Hey man... fucking amazing.

Can I get just the music, too? I'd love to loop that, rofl.