UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MS EQ gets rocked!

GluttSDS

Sorceror
10v30 in an enclosed space is an impossible win for anyone...

p.s.

how come your pets got more kills than any of your synchs?

SmiL

Sorceror
I like the way you guys have to ali with the whole server before fight EQMS.

Embarrassing guys... Embarrassing...

I just looked at the video and to me it looked like 7-10 EQ vs 20+ Not to mention at least 6+ Mares 1 white dragon, 1 red dragon.

So essentially you did what you bitch about EQ doing, you zerged to win with pvp tamers and blues. Next time you complain about EQ doing this think back on this video.

IF I was them I would of told them to try mass blade spirits to disrupt that huge mob of blues then sync while half the randoms were double clicking their spell books because they don't have dispell hotkeyed :p

PS. I hope whoever places houses is at any idoc I am at and I will out place them 100% of the time. They were super slow unless they were new :p

PPS. I'm speaking objectively as I wasn't there.

rocky

Sorceror
Thanks for validating how awesome we are by taking time out of your life to record, edit, and post a video of scrubs with swarm scrolls.

You really made your point.

cream66

Sorceror
I just looked at the video and to me it looked like 7-10 EQ vs 20+ Not to mention at least 6+ Mares 1 white dragon, 1 red dragon.

So essentially you did what you bitch about EQ doing, you zerged to win with pvp tamers and blues. Next time you complain about EQ doing this think back on this video.

IF I was them I would of told them to try mass blade spirits to disrupt that huge mob of blues then sync while half the randoms were double clicking their spell books because they don't have dispell hotkeyed :p

PS. I hope whoever places houses is at any idoc I am at and I will out place them 100% of the time. They were super slow unless they were new :p

PPS. I'm speaking objectively as I wasn't there.
MS EQ had over 12 guys, firstly. Secondly, I was in call with 4 guys during this Idoc. If a bunch of random blues, with zero organization can beat MS EQ, a guild that has been around for years... my point was proven. Oh... and killed around 4 to 5 DB4 :> thanks for taking the time out of your life to watch.

cream66

Sorceror
Thanks for validating how awesome we are by taking time out of your life to record, edit, and post a video of scrubs with swarm scrolls.

You really made your point.
Thanks. I thought it depicted the fight accurately too.

ROBFAB

Wanderer
lol I LOVE IT SICK VIDEO ..FUNNY HOW US S1CK GUYS GOT ON YOUR ONE BLUE CHARS N STILL ROLLED MS EQ GOT YOUR SHITTY STRATS ARENT GOING TO WORK ANYMORE GLUTT..GET OVER IT ... i love chasing your guys down and killing them 1 by 1 there like retard chickens with there heads off they dno what to doo lol

Character: Fabolous- GM of S1CK ,also in ONE

MS EQ had over 12 guys, firstly. Secondly, I was in call with 4 guys during this Idoc. If a bunch of random blues, with zero organization can beat MS EQ, a guild that has been around for years... my point was proven. Oh... and killed around 4 to 5 DB4 :> thanks for taking the time out of your life to watch.

And yet they were outnumbered 2 to 1 + pets. Your point?

I doubt you could of vs 2 to 1 and mares/dragons and win. So don't pretend like you could.

scorxx

Sorceror

I doubt you could of vs 2 to 1 and mares/dragons and win. So don't pretend like you could.

You are horrible at counting, We had 4 guys and 5 randoms, so total of 9 guys, I count 12 of you in the video... so ms eq 12, one/sick/random blues 9.. Also we had db4 behind us, and ms eq infront of us, so it was really, 12 ms eq, 7 db4, against 9 randoms.

Edit: also take in consideration that the people sitting inside of the house, are placers. so if you don't count them it's really 6vs12vs7.. (atleast I think they were placers, they just sat in the hhouse the entire time.

cream66

Sorceror

Since I can tell you are one of those guys who loves to get the last word... you can have it.

But don't think for one second that MS EQ cannot be taken down 2 to 1. I have plenty of videos to prove it. And learn how to count too. FFS

You are horrible at counting, We had 4 guys and 5 randoms, so total of 9 guys, I count 12 of you in the video... so ms eq 12, one/sick/random blues 9.. Also we had db4 behind us, and ms eq infront of us, so it was really, 12 ms eq, 7 db4, against 9 randoms.

Edit: also take in consideration that the people sitting inside of the house, are placers. so if you don't count them it's really 6vs12vs7.. (atleast I think they were placers, they just sat in the hhouse the entire time.

Do you really want me to take screen shots to prove my point, because I will? You had WAY more then 9 people + pets.

I'm not trying to troll I just don't understand how people can just straight up lie when there is video proof.

Since I can tell you are one of those guys who loves to get the last word... you can have it.

But don't think for one second that MS EQ cannot be taken down 2 to 1. I have plenty of videos to prove it. And learn how to count too. FFS

Of course they can you misunderstood what I said. You just proved they can betaken down twice the numbers plus pets. I said if you were in EQ's situation you wouldn't of taken control of the idoc either.

All I'm saying is you out zerged a zerg then act like it's a big deal *shrugs*. Now if it was 4 dudes vs 12 or something similar then that is something to be proud of. It was a great video, I just felt like you are trolling me when I gave a non biased view.

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror
Funny Simon you are even replying to this. I didn't think you pvpd. Sure wish G&G would have its core on more often. Would've been fun to join in on the chaos

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror
Hmmm usually see you trolling forum in the pvp section.....if that's your idea of pvp then more power to you. I just never see you in the field.

Trevor

Knight
lol I LOVE IT SICK VIDEO ..FUNNY HOW US S1CK GUYS GOT ON YOUR ONE BLUE CHARS N STILL ROLLED MS EQ GOT YOUR SHITTY STRATS ARENT GOING TO WORK ANYMORE GLUTT..GET OVER IT ... i love chasing your guys down and killing them 1 by 1 there like retard chickens with there heads off they dno what to doo lol

Character: Fabolous- GM of S1CK ,also in ONE
Why do you rage so hard core that you have to go all caps? Maybe its like some Mental thing since you have a tiny dick you need to be all high and mighty. What ever it is its not impressing me.

Fab
Whats seems to have happened here?
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/it-was-good-to-see-the-2-worse-pk-guilds-allie-today.512185/

Hmmm usually see you trolling forum in the pvp section.....if that's your idea of pvp then more power to you. I just never see you in the field.

How is me giving my honest opinion trolling? The dude was obviously exaggerating and I called him on it. Also, just because you don't see someone in the field doesn't mean they don't. I never field under my forum name. If you see someone with my forum name, it isn't me.