UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mSt Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narcissist

Sorceror
There's a new vendor, the first house off the teleporter to cotton field in glow. Sells Vanqs for 4k, Powers for 1k, Runics (Gold 10-12k, Bronze 2k), and Wands (1k per lightning, 2.5k per GH, 300 Gp per Fireball). We stock every weapon type, so there IS something for everyone. May be putting more up soon, kinda testing the water. Any suggestions, such as Wands we don't stock (i.e mana drain, harm, magic arrow), will be considered, give me an average price per charge and we'll see what we got! Currently we restock around the clock pretty much, but if a concrete date is required, just say every 2 days starting today. Did restock this AM, so.

Hey, Im rly bad at posting pics. check my post history, you'll see, lol. Anyway, it's through the teleport along the bottom of the hedges in the middle of glow. So basically the southermost one in the hedges. Sry for the unclarity (proper word?)!! Just go thru teleporter and it's the first house you'll see, running east. not 2 secs from teleporter, vendor is "Stuff You NEED"

EDIT: GMed my smith today (07/12/09), and immediately used a bronze runic up. Have many War Hammers, both kinds of spears, and halbreds. Bronze are 2k, Golds 12k!!!

Re: mSt Vendor

Here's a pic:

Narcissist

Sorceror

The owner's one bump this week, and letting y'all know that we are continuing to restock daily and have a LARGE selection for any Lumberjacks or Archers out there. As always, we have everything for any weapon type, and all at the listed price at the top!!

Narcissist

Sorceror

In this week's installment of, "Things that go Bump in a week". Just GMed my smith, and immediately used up a Bronze runic hammer, so any of the items crafted by youth in Asia are 100% brand new!! Also will be trying to acquire various other hammers (Bronze and up only), so keep checking in on us, as we'll be adding them to our vendor as they come. Also, if you'd like to have the option of getting weapons made to order, AIM us at LBMonPCP and we'll let you know when we get the hammer! As of right now, we have tone of stuff for fencers/macers/lumberjacks in both vanqs and runics, as well as an unused Bronze runic hammer, in case you'd like a large amount made to order! As always, Vanqs are 4k (some 3k), Powers 1k, Bronze Runics 2k, Gold 10-12, Wands are 1k per Lightning charge, 2.5k per GH, 300 for Fireball!! Don't forget to mark a rune, and check back often as we restock almost daily! As always, we gate nearly round the clock from the Brittain boardwalk, just look for Everto Scriptor!

Narcissist

Sorceror

Aite guys, gunna be on vacation all week, so our vendors will be located this weekend at the Summer Trade fair, and may not be back in their original spot until next weekend. Will see if my laptop can handle it, and if so move everything back, but no promises! Have TWO vendors at the fair, should be near/next to each other but one is "mSt WandsNWeaps" and one is "mSt Rares"!! Have many items on both, and will be sporadically adding items up til I leave! May use up a bronze runic hammer, and throw it all on the weap vendor for 2k a piece, if I have time, also! Until next week!

Narcissist

Sorceror

Back in the old spot again, Everto Scriptor is gating most of the time on the brittain boardwalk! Restocked 08/04!!

Narcissist

Sorceror

We are proud to announce that we have moved to wkstrm's Yew Bank Vendor Mall! Prices are still at their lowest, and inventory is constantly being added to/sold, so make sure ya stop by ever so often, and take advantage of our convenient new location! As always, Everto will be gating from the Brit Bank boardwalk, straight to the roof next to our vendors, for safe banking/shopping! Here's a pic, so ya know just where to go:

Mark a rune, or just hit up Everto's gates from Brit Bank, and enjoy the bounty!!

Thanks!

Narcissist

Sorceror

Just stocked a large selection of x-bows, hallys, bardiches, swords, axes, and silver/power & vanq weapons!! Silver Power 10-15k, Silver Vanq 20-30k! Stop by and check us out, as always Everto will be gating from Brit Boardwalk!!

Narcissist

Sorceror

Just Restocked With 15+ Golden Long Spears at 12k A Pop! Also Have MANY Silver Power/Vanqs for ALL Weapon types, as well as Vanqs of every class/kind!! Constantly restocking, so make sure ya check back often!

Status
Not open for further replies.